Only one day late but driving myself insane today!

I've only just seen this Lucy!!! I'm praying its implantation bleeding and not AF for you hun xx

Hey, I've not tested recently because to be honest I don't believe I'm pg at all. I think I just had a totally freak month but I do know there are many women out there that do bleed right about when their af would have been due so just see how you go. I'm testing in two weeks simply because the Dr asked me to, might do it sooner, then hopefully a scan after that to get to the bottom of my other symptoms.
I do think stress can mess with our cycles and maybe that's what's happened with me. Fingers crossed you won't see any more of the red stuff! x

I've only just seen this Lucy!!! I'm praying its implantation bleeding and not AF for you hun xx

Thanks ladies. I think it'd be too late for ib now as i'm about 14-15 dpo now, but I guess there's always the small chance it could be a bfp and just a light bleed when af is due, but then again it's more likely just a late af! X

I had some spotting but I was about 8 week's preg at the time. Some girls spot when af should arrive even if they are pregnant. Fx xx

tapatalking!!

Stalking! And really hoping for u! I can cope with how long we've been ttc, but I can't cope with the cruel, confusing months with symptoms x

Well, I think my body is trying to totally mess with my head. I'm pretty sure af is coming but so far all I've had is some red blood mixed with cm when checking my cm yesterday afternoon, then later last night I put a pad on in case it started to flow, but there was nothing on it when I went to bed and nothing today. I still have some browny tinged cm when checking up there but nothing has actually come out yet. Maybe it is just a weird period that is taking longer to come but when I told hubby earlier he said 'ooh maybe it's breakthrough bleeding!'. Maybe..... In my mind I know it isn't because although my boobs are still sore, they don't seem to be as bad as they were a couple of days ago, but there's always that little voice in the back of my mind saying 'you never know!'. Why can't things just be simple?! x

Fingers crossed!

Stalking!! I think it sounds quite positive lady!!

xxx

Thanks ladies. I think it'd be too late for ib now as i'm about 14-15 dpo now, but I guess there's always the small chance it could be a bfp and just a light bleed when af is due, but then again it's more likely just a late af! X

Implantation bleeding can happen past the typical 7/8 dpo :)

Well, got a test in Asda (one of their 15mlu ones) and just got a bfn. Still no period but I'm guessing if I was pregnant a test would show something, even a squinter, at 2 days late. Hey ho, will have to just wait for the witch to show now. C
X

Hey Cornish fairy,

Got my FX for you, I'm in the same boat, 20dpo 6 days late and nothing no AF no bfp.

Been having symptoms and by belly has rounded, I'm going insane OH is sick of me babbling on, Drs just told me to wait a week test again and if still bfn go and have a pelvic scan xx

Hang in there lady - you're not out yet!

xx

Hey Cornish fairy,

Got my FX for you, I'm in the same boat, 20dpo 6 days late and nothing no AF no bfp.

Been having symptoms and by belly has rounded, I'm going insane OH is sick of me babbling on, Drs just told me to wait a week test again and if still bfn go and have a pelvic scan xx

How frustrating!! Hope you get some answers and happy news soon. Xxx

Not yet Sophie, still just pinky mucus when I have a poke! Perhaps I should spend less time poking myself and more time doing something productive! Ha ha! Boobs still sore, not had many cramps today so doesn't really feel like af is coming, but the bfn has made me feel quite pessimistic now. X

Yeah I have moments of hope!! I keep feeling like she's here as I feel damp every now and then but when I check there's nothing, not even normal cm! Weird...! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back