Only one day late but driving myself insane today!

cornishfairy

Reaction score
Well I don't normally post in here because af usually shows up bang on time before I get chance to speculate. I have had mostly 26 day cycles lately, with a LP of 12 days. This month I think I ov'd on cd 14 or 15 at the latest based on ewcm, so was expecting af to show yesterday. I also usually get a day or two brown spotting beforehand. Yesterday evening there was a smudge of brown spotting in my undies in the evening but nothing when I wiped. I expected af to show overnight but this morning no sign, not a hint of any brown in my cm (and i've been checking that about every hour, ha ha!!).
Now I know if I ov'd on cd15 then that would mean af was due today rather than yesterday so a bit silly of me to be getting so excitable already but I just can't help it! I don't have any hpt's in the house and we're going shopping tomorrow morning for our groceries so i'll be tempted to get a frer if she still hasn't caught me, but hubby wants me to wait until I'm a few more days late. Trouble is i've got nothing done today because I'm constantly on knicker watch, and checking to see if my boobs still hurt, etc etc. I really really hope this is our time at last, with how I've been today I know it's gonna really hit me hard if the witch shows up late :/

Eep hope this is your month!! Definitely get a test tomorrow if she hasn't shown by the time you go shopping. keeping everything crossed for you! Xx

Oh bums, just been to the loo and cm checking (again!) and there was bright red blood. Looks like I won't need to test tomorrow. Got so excited as well up until then :(

Thanks hun. It always sucks when she shows up but this month it really sucks after thinking there was a glimmer of hope. Just text hubby at work and he's really upset as he thought we'd done it at last. X

Aw no that sucks :-( sorry hun. Fx for next cycle xx

That must make it especially hard, especially as you've been ttc for a while and all the signs seemed so promising :-( keeping my fingers crossed you won't have to wait too much longer xx in the meantime, hugs from hubby always make things feel a bit better xx

Boo, I hate that witch! Sorry to hear she got you Hun. Big hugs x

Oh no....sorry Lucy! I had weird yellow cm gunk with a streak of blood through it on 10dpo and then nothing for a bit, so got a bit excited too....but then i got brown cm, which led to bright red and then full flow over the next 2 days :(

why do our bodies taunt us?

I'm so sorry!! I got my hopes up for you now!! I really hope u get your bfp soon!!!

xx

Thanks ladies :) Our bodies can play some mean tricks can't they. Really hope we don't have to wait much longer, we've all been waiting far too long! X

Well, I think my body is trying to totally mess with my head. I'm pretty sure af is coming but so far all I've had is some red blood mixed with cm when checking my cm yesterday afternoon, then later last night I put a pad on in case it started to flow, but there was nothing on it when I went to bed and nothing today. I still have some browny tinged cm when checking up there but nothing has actually come out yet. Maybe it is just a weird period that is taking longer to come but when I told hubby earlier he said 'ooh maybe it's breakthrough bleeding!'. Maybe..... In my mind I know it isn't because although my boobs are still sore, they don't seem to be as bad as they were a couple of days ago, but there's always that little voice in the back of my mind saying 'you never know!'. Why can't things just be simple?! x

Think you should still test Lucy xx

I've got to go to Asda after lunch to do the weekly shop so I may pick up a test if there's still not much happening then I can test in the morning with FMU assuming the witch hasn't come with a full flow. xx

Yeah if she doesn't come defo test with fmu or hold your wee xx

Hi, I am going thru exact same thing cf. I had one day of blood that never reached the pad and then it stopped. Exactly how you described it, cm with red in it. Then, some mm with brown mixed in it. I'm assuming this is not normal for you either? It's been a week for me now since that day and nothing else ever came. Hope you get your good news soon x

Hi loulou. Have you tested yet? It's normal for me to get spotting a day before full flow af but that would usually be around cd25, with af on cd26. Today is now cd29 so everything is very late for me. Strange isn't it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back