Only made it to 12w3days...

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
...even thought in my heart i was in my second tri :(
I dont know whether im feeling strong enough to write this but here goes.
Since my 12 week scan (11w6d) in my head there was something wrong, my baby was very active(like my DS was) and somethings the sonographer was doing didnt add up. But we seen baby and heard babys hb and in my heart that was enough. I tried so hard not to worry and kept all my thoughts to myself, we even started to buy things, hoping i was being paranoid. The two weeks after my scan were complete hell, i could keep the thoughts out of my head that there was something wrong, then i couldnt hear babys hb on my doppler anymore. Last monday (8th) i went to the emergancy room at the hospital with pains, the midwife packed me home telling me it was ligament pain and told me she could hear babys hb but i couldnt. So on Friday i had some spotting, only a few drops but i wasnt being pushed away by the hospital this time, or thats what i thought. The hospital told me that they couldnt see me today and to go to my local hospital after an hour and a half of ringing around i gave up and decided to go for a private scan where i recieved some very sad news that my babys hb had stopped at 12w3days(in my heart i was 14w2days) they written a report and told me to go to the hospital and they would let me know my options. I had thought that something was wrong from the beginning but it still never took away the pain of the words that the sonographer said at the private clinic. So we went to the hospital and i was giving two options as my pregnancy had gone over 12 weeks, i opted for medical management as i hadnt been spotting much. So i took the first pill on Friday and had to go back on Sunday for the next administration. I went into hospital at 9 and didnt get out till about 7. So ive had two days at home, my emotions are like a rollercoaster at the moment, one minute im up the next im down. Im just glad i had my OH, my DS, family and friends around me for all the support.
Sorry for the long post x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, I am so so sorry , thinking of you and your family :hug:

Im so sorry hun just saw you status on facebook and came straight on here I cant even begin to imagine what you are going through right now, sending hugs to you and your family. xxxxxxxxx

I'm so so sorry for your loss! :(
Just wanted to post to say I'm thinking of you and sending loads of hugs your way! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Life can be so cruel sometimes :( Try and take it easy hun xxx

Oh hun I am so so sorry Sending you my love x x xx

Thank you for all your kind messages, im trying to stay positive and strong for my little man, but once hes in bed at night thats when it hits the most.
If theres one lesson i have learnt from this horrible experiance it is not let the hospital or doctors palm you off, next time im pregnant and i have any worries (even if i have to sit in the middle of the floor) i wont let them send me home x x

So sorry this happened hun, its the worst feeling in the world!

Hope you feel better soon. Thinking of you x x x :hugs::hugs:

Last edited:
I am so so sorry Hun and feel so sad for you and your family. I had wondered if there was something up cos I hadn't seen on here or fb and that's why I messaged you yesterday. Been thinking about you since you messaged back :( you've been a great friend on here! I hope you can grieve and one day you will have another when you're ready.
Thinking of you sweetheart

X x x x

I am so so sorry Hun and feel so sad for you and your family. I had wondered if there was something up cos I hadn't seen on here or fb and that's why I messaged you yesterday. Been thinking about you since you messaged back :( you've been a great friend on here! I hope you can grieve and one day you will have another when you're ready.
Thinking of you sweetheart

X x x x

Thank you Helen, i really wanted to tell you the other day when you messaged me, i just couldnt bring myself to writing about it.
Im hoping in 2011, i will be posting on here with another bfp(one that wants to go full term)
Even though it only happened this weekend, we have spoke about trying again(after all we were stuck in a box room in the hospital for 10 hours!)Ive heard of people trying straight away after the bleeding has stopped and everything being ok but we want to wait till i have had atleast 1 af and we are emotionally ready.
Take care and look after you bump, keep me posted on how your getting on. Thanks for being a great friend hunny x x

M2A, I've just read this and I'm so so so sorry for you - massive :hug: You have been such a wonderful support to everyone else on here so I really hope that everyone's kind wishes will do a little to ease the pain that you must be feeling! xxxxx

Urgh, i feel pretty sick reading this - i'm really so so sorry for your loss M2A :(

It's really horrible news.

I hope you are somehow managing to cope :hug:

Last edited:
Oh no, im so sorry to read this - its truly heartbreaking....

My thoughts are with you and your family xxxxxxx

OMG hunni :( i wasent expecting this atall... i hope you are ok, all this will make you stronger hun so think positive and think about the future. Im really sorry you have to go through this. Wish i could give you a MASSIVE hug!!! You have helped me so much and answered my posts to me twining, i wish i could do the same and make you feel better. :hugs: we are all here for you if you ever need to talk or anything xxx

So so sorry to hear this.
Can't begin to imagine how heartbroken you must be.
Sending love and hugs during such a sad time x

I am so sorry to hear your sad news hun. Take care of yourself. Thinking of you and your family. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back