Miscommunication

Rósa

Reaction score
Can really hurt, Had a phonecall earlier from the midwife, to ask me whether I would prefer her to come to my house next week for the visit rather than me going to the surgery, as she had just recieved my hospital notes on my scan where we saw the baby and HB. I cancelled that appointment a week ago, shame people don't communicate and that the hospital is so late sending notes out :(
Midwife was mortifed though I could tell,
Really want my baby back

Aaw I am so sorry x and unfortunatly this is so common! I had a nasty letter from my gp surgery telling me I'd failed to attend my midwife appt and didn't I know other people could have had my slot two weeks after my missed miscarriage. Needless to say I phoned up and the poor receptionist got both barrels down the phone and I sent in a formal complaint! x x big hugs x x

Bog hugs hun! I had the same thing today midwife rang and asked when I could come for my booking apt! Poor woman was mortified when I told her! Typical nhs tho! I work for them and communication is so poor

Oh Rosa, it's so insensitive isn't it, they don't mean it, but it hurts when it happens.
The midwife and GP promised they would cancel the hospital referal, and then I got two letters , one with my 20 week scan date and the other with the consultant appointment! I had to ring different numbers and cancel them both myself, the line just went quiet at the other end when I said what happened.

Hang in there , it will get easier X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back