Only made it to 12w3days...

Oh my wat an awful ting to go through, Cant believe wat the hospitals put u through.. no words can make u feel better.. Try tink tat ur lil angel baby is up in heaven wit all our angel babies and looking over us. Grief is the hardest ting to go through.. Hugs hun..xx

hiya hon - have sent you a messsage on facebook earlier as i had not seen this... i cannot begin to imagine what you must feel like and have gone / be going through... like i said in my message it seems like you have a very loving and caring family around you which is so important at a difficult time.

You are SO positive and like others have said you are a massive support on here to lots of us and i'm sure will continue to be. I think you are exacty right to want to start trying again soon.. and i hope that it happens quickly for you. You have a very positive, strong and sensible way of thinking and i think you have dealt with this amazingly... big hugs and lots lof luv theresa x x x

I have just been reading back over all the lovely posts that you have all written. Thank you very much for all your support.
When i found out my bad news i was going to come on and let you all know what had happened then log out of pf and never come back but how could i do that when i have the support from all you lovely ladies, im here to stick around but maybe not be on here as much(so i say, but up to now ive been logged in all day so im not doing a very good job of that one).
Then im hoping in 2011 that i can share some good news with you all.
Thank you all again x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart goes out to you hun and I am so so sorry for your loss x

im so so sorry to hear of your loss. x

I am so sorry for you. I went through this 8 weeks ago so I can totally understand what you're going through. If you ever need to chat please pm me. xxxx

Sorry I'm a bit late, I've only just seen this thread....awww this is so terrible, my heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry - you'd got so far, never thought this would happen :-( Hugs xxx

Really sorry for your loss. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lots of hugs.xxx

So so sorry to hear about your loss M2A. Thinking of you and your family. x:hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry this has happened Mummy2Adam , I'm sending you lots of hugs. I had the same at 11 plus 5, in march, and I found talking to people on PF , was the best thing I did, like a therapy.

Hang in there hunny, we are all here for you X

I've only just seen this. I'm so so sorry sweet. Thinking of you.xx

Ive just caight up with this, im sooooo sorry to hear this. Big hugs and lots of love to you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for your loss Hun, hope you are starting to feel a bit better.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back