Only made it to 12w3days...

M2A i have only just seen this but just wanted to say i'm so sorry. as all of the other girls have said you have been such a great support and so sweet on here, its so sad that this has happened. i hope you are ok, sending lots of love xxx

Thank you for all your kind messages, im trying to stay positive and strong for my little man, but once hes in bed at night thats when it hits the most.
If theres one lesson i have learnt from this horrible experiance it is not let the hospital or doctors palm you off, next time im pregnant and i have any worries (even if i have to sit in the middle of the floor) i wont let them send me home x x

Totally agree with you hun - when I miscarried the hospital were AWFUL. They were absolutely no help at all.

Moral of the story - dont take no for an answer! :)

Stay strong xx

M2A- I am so so sorry. I've only just seen your post. I hope that you've had lots of support over the last painful week and a half.
Big Hugs
xxx

Thank you all for your lovely messages, you have all been a great support over the last few weeks. Even though some days are hard, it does get easier as the days go on x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back