One month later.....

Yaaaay Starfish. Yes you were missed. Your little man is adorable. Now, tell us EVERYTHING.

Hey Star :hug: You've been missed! Jasper is GORGEOUS!

How are you getting on? Does he sleep well? Are you bf or ff? Loads of questions!! Lol.

Glad you're back.

xx

Hi Olive! Missed you too. I'm 100% breastfeeding, though i have expressed a couple of times to have a glass of wine :)

He sleeps too much in the day i think as his bedtime is currently about 1am, but then he sleeps through til around 5 or 6 am, so i get a good few hours and then we go back to bed for another couple of hours.

How about you?

Ah amazing! Sounds like you're doing a fab job and have a little star!

Didn't have any luck so am ff. He's a gem. Sleep wise goes down from about half 10ish and usually up once around 3/4am.

Hope hubby doing well too. X

Yaaaay Starfish. Yes you were missed. Your little man is adorable. Now, tell us EVERYTHING.

Everything? Wow ok, In the beggining was the word, and that word was ...... big bang

Then there was the creation, or the Darwinian philosophy depending on your leanings, it all started in either 6 days or across several million years, are you sure you want it all...?

Sorry, am in silly mood.....

All is good, DH working stupid long hours and hardly here, but my mum pops in and I have the girls from my NCT class bullying me out for coffee one a week, but other than that J and I watch a lot of tv, he is a massive feeder and likes to be on the breast 24-7, very hard to get anything done as he likes to be held all the time and screams if i put him in chair, basket, sofa, anywhere other than with a person! But we're very happy :)

Your go!

Hey Star :hug: You've been missed! Jasper is GORGEOUS!

How are you getting on? Does he sleep well? Are you bf or ff? Loads of questions!! Lol.

Glad you're back.

xx

Hi Olive! Missed you too. I'm 100% breastfeeding, though i have expressed a couple of times to have a glass of wine :)

He sleeps too much in the day i think as his bedtime is currently about 1am, but then he sleeps through til around 5 or 6 am, so i get a good few hours and then we go back to bed for another couple of hours.

How about you?

Ah amazing! Sounds like you're doing a fab job and have a little star!

Didn't have any luck so am ff. He's a gem. Sleep wise goes down from about half 10ish and usually up once around 3/4am.

Hope hubby doing well too. X

Thanks hun, hope your hubby is good too? Half ten is much better time! I am working on getting to that, its just hard because DH doesnt get in from work til half eleven and I stay up for him and J will not go to bed without me yet.

What happened with breast feeding? I had a bit of trouble at first with right breast, the nipple split and kept bleeding every feed. I expressed from it for a week whilst feeding from it just once a day to toughen it up, but its still quite painful and i still tend to favour the left one and now they look a bit uneven!

What happened with your birth lovely?? Think I was in hospital when it all kicked off?

So good to see my DD buddy back!

What happened with your birth lovely?? Think I was in hospital when it all kicked off?

So good to see my DD buddy back!

I had a bit of a stressful very long labour, was several days! In the end I managed a vaginal delivery with an episiotomy.

Have you realised that we were both due on xmas eve and both gave birth on 6 Jan! Term + 13 days, both of us! What are the chances? What time did you deliver? Which of us was first?

Omg no wonder I missed it all! He was born at 7.19am weighing 8lbs u?

You win! Jasper was born at 1pm, 7lb 13 oz

Pretty damn close in time and weight! We would have both being going through all the contractions etc at the same time!

:yay: star fish is back!! And with one hell of a cutie!! :love:

Sounds like the January babies were all a bit difficult. I had a similar time to Pinky and ended up with a c section on the 7th 8lb exactly. Olive copied me one week later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back