Hi Friends!

star fish

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wanted to check all my friends on here are ok and still around?

I've been a bit over loaded with my grandmother v sick and going up and down the motorway to take her to hospital and stuff (but she's hanging in great guns) and husband working long hours and me trying to get a novel going again whilst Jasper naps so I havent been on here in ages (its too much of a distraction from working).

Are you all doing well with little ones etc? Pos? Olive? Princess? Ninja? Samsgirl, etc etc? Missed you xx

Hey star. Good to see you. Sorry to hear about your grandma. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Hey!! Good to see you! You sound like a very busy woman!! X

Hello there, sorry to hear about your grandmother. We're both fine. Lovely to hear from you xxxx

Last edited:
Hi, hope your grandma is ok. Good to see ur back even if its just a which visit.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

Hey lovely!!!! :hug:
Really sorry to hear your gran isn't well :( I'm sure the going back and forth is exhausting.
Was thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were and how jasper's getting along?
We are good, rolling in both directions, sitting (sometimes), weaning AND we got the first tooth through today :yay: xxx

Hiya hun :wave: sorry to hear about your grandmother :hug: hope she gets better soon xxx

Hello

We are both great!!! Sorry to hear you have had a rough time :(

Here's my princess...was also thinking about you the other day and wondering how you were both getting on...xxx

Attachments

• Ipod 3 008.JPG
    Ipod 3 008.JPG
    245 KB · Views: 22
Heeeey you!

Sorry to hear about your grandmother :hug: Glad you're all ok. How quickly is time going?!

We're good thanks :) OH's works for a company that look like they're going into liquidation today (ahhh!). Hoping they'll transfer staff over to a new company. Other than that stress everything is hunky dory. Mini rant there lol. Loving this mummy malarkey :love:

Hope the novel is coming on well. That's great you're writing again.

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aww! Massive :hug: to you all!

Princess - a tooth! darling C being such a big boy. And Samsgirl, H is just the cutest thing ever in that outfit!

Olive, isnt being a mummy best job in the world :)

Hi DD buddy!
Tyler's doing great! Such a big boy now the light of my life! Any new pics of Jasper?

Hee Hee, hundreds of pics of course!

JAW.jpg

sheepskin.jpg

Tyler looks adorable, how much does he weigh now? Jasper is 18 lbs

Awww! It's so lovely seeing pics of your babies, ladies! Agreed - best job in the world :love:

Hey star fish ikwym about it being a distraction but ive made a come back myself now I feel baby is under control, lol!!

Glad u guys are doing good, glad to see u back hun
xxx

Yes best job EVER.

Sunny! Long time no see. Hope you're well.

Star I'm sure if I can remember how you look that jasper looks exactly like you! Am I right?

Here is my lo with my OHImageUploadedByTapatalk1339964626.647723.jpg

Star!!! i was just thinking of you the other day!!

we are doing very well thank you! miss you on here but glad to hear you are writing again. So sorry about your gran xx

hope you get back on here again soon and especially to post more pics of your gorgeous boy!!

Will is 6 months old now and i feel like i've been doing this forever, it is literally the best job in the world. xxxxxx

Star I'm sure if I can remember how you look that jasper looks exactly like you! Am I right?

Here is my lo with my OHView attachment 20956

firstly, i thought exactly the same, Star, Jasper looks just like you right?

secondly, check out the brodster!! laura i love him!!!

thirdly, how exciting is it to see sunny, she doesn't come and see us enough either! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back