Weekly scheduele - turning into all things bb and a sorta diary!

yeah he is definitely being too heavy handed... i have told him about it and that he needs to be more gentle when he is just starting out or its a nightmare to fix. I cannot decide wether to outline the antena in purple and green or just in white... white would make it really stand out i think and be lovely... just unsure!

white is a hard colour to get bright and fades very easily, youwould have to have this redone frequently. Whenever any mistakes were made where i worked ( like the other tattooist totally fucked up this tribal design with a wobbly line ) watershading around the edges softens it up do it in greys and whites makes it stand out lovely. This is a difficult technique however, you need flat edged needles and a steady LIGHT hand good practice for him and a great mistake fixer lol

groovy, i have found some watershading techniques so i will talk him through that, i might just get him to put a sort of light 'halo' onto the top bit, really bright white around the wiggly woggly bits and then fading off into skin coloured, that way it will be very poignant to the situation... halo/angel stylee and then wont look rubbish. It doesnt matter too much about it needing to be redone every now and again. I was thinking of possible (way in the future) turning it into a leg piece anyway and until then he can just redo the shading til then :)

well watershading is perfect for a background to a leg piece hun ooo cant wait to see

lets just hope he has some white ink... though i suppose you could watershade with any colour? I 'think' he used white on Todds back so he should have!

my day has sort of gone to shit... i should be tidying the house and kitchen but i cannot be arsed, i might even get a take away for tea because i just feel so low and i dont want to do anything :(

supposed to be going to the open mic tonight but i dunno... Liam is only home at half seven :( :( so i need to do all the getting the baby ready for bed stuff before he gets back and then i think i might just want to spend time with Liam rather than going out... dunno though... in two minds about it all

oh screw tidying for a day hunny chill out xxx as for the watershading just water down the black ink thats all you have to do, water down the white too if you want a pale watershade using the ink as it is would ruin any shading you had, but you could outline the antenna in white ( single needle only ) then watershade behing starting from a darker grey washing out to a pale whitish grey at the edges. DOesn thave to be grey it can be any colour you want, watered down purples and pinks look great for butterflies or a pale blue watered down with white detail looks lovely

Last edited:
wicked that sounds awesome!

Lynette why are you all the way in Doncaster!! I think i love you just a little bit!

P.s - today's mood has been greatly improved by a friend of mine asking me if will take some photos for her new job AS A SUCIDE GIRL!! How cool is that!!!

wicked that sounds awesome!

Lynette why are you all the way in Doncaster!! I think i love you just a little bit!

P.s - today's mood has been greatly improved by a friend of mine asking me if will take some photos for her new job AS A SUCIDE GIRL!! How cool is that!!!

What is a suicide girl BB? :oooo:

cooooooool i did some gothic modelling when i was younger i am far more toned down now though. I miss my black hair :-( Still a moody metal head goth at heart though dont be fooled by my blonde hair!

BB i love you too hehehe x

eeee i am well jelous of your suicide girl thing I WANNA COMEEEEEEEEE

So exciting isnt it! A suicide girl is like a sexeh gothic pin-up girl!

she will probably need a few 'provocative' shots and a few just nuddy shots. I am well excited :)

eee i did topless with black masking tape over me boobies I loved doing that sooooo much! Argh I may just gp home and dye my hair black! hehehe sick of the blonde

You HAVE to show me the piccs, just censor out your boobies and no tuppys please hahahaha xx

works finished now so speak soon BB ( yes i chat here all day when i shoud be working lol ) baby dust for alllllllllll :dust:

Sorry i cant show the photos :( I would if they were me - but I am a photographer definitely NOT a pin-up girl ;)

the way i look at it, if i was as fabulous outside as i am inside then none of the rest of you would have a chance LOL

no only kidding, seriously though... i am clever and funny and I have lots of friends and a beautiful husband who loves me because i am all the things above but i really do have the saggest body in the world and a face only my mother could love :p

(and thats fine, coz if someone said 'you could swap all your brains and wit for beauty' i would tell em to stuff themselves!
)

I am a photographer though - i will post some of my best piccies at some point but unfortunately they wont be of my mate in the nuddie :D

mind you... perhaps one of the more tasteful ones! We will see x

I'd love to see any of your pic's - I can't take pictures for toffee but I certainly appreciate a good photo !

just wanted to suggest maybe hhe should reduce the needle depth to the minimum if hes a bit heavy handed as this will make it impossible for him to go too deep. it should just barely poke out the end of the tip. longer overhang is better once your confident you wont go in too deep. :)

Helloo. Just wanted to say am still thinking of you and hope you're doing ok :hug:

i'm alright x thanks Olive (and everyone x)

Liam came home to a messy house and ordered in a curry bless him. We are going to do the kitchen together now because its impossible with the baby around to do ANYTHING in there!

I have a bit of a head cold, feel a bit heavy of the head so i think a nice relaxing day tomorrow, going to wander through the park with the baby, get a nice coffee and then come home and veg out i think...

My tattoo is REALLY itchy! Early night! G'night girlies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back