Well done Imogen!!!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
I took her to the health visiotrs to be weighed and have general check and shes now 13lbs 6oz so thats really good, and I asked about what a 5 month old should be doing,

she rolls over
recognises me and tommo, her brother, nanny
She giggles, screams/laughs and generally is a very noisy chatty baby who will go all day without pausing or breath!
Eating well
Sleeping all night :cheer:
Grabbing objects with a lot of control
Talks back at us when we use silly voice with her

So im chuffed, shes thriving and im really pleased - my boast is over! :rotfl:

Im just a proud mummy

awh! just wanted to say.. midnas seed is only a lil bit less weight than immi.. lol..like 1 or 2 oz less.. har har.. fatty seed.. and well done im!

lisa&alex said:
awh! just wanted to say.. midnas seed is only a lil bit less weight than immi.. lol..like 1 or 2 oz less.. har har.. fatty seed.. and well done im!

Crikey what is she putting into her breastmilk :shock: immy was a lot smaller then Midnas boobie monster and I guess shes taking her time growing which is just fine by me!
I love my tiny girl so much!

mrs_tommo22 said:

Me too, don't worry mrs tommo - my DD is about 3 weeks older than yours and only 14lb 1oz and is happy and thriving.

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

Me too, don't worry mrs tommo - my DD is about 3 weeks older than yours and only 14lb 1oz and is happy and thriving.

Valentine Xxx

Jake weighs over 20lb :shock: but it just shows they are all so different.

Well done Immy :cheer: Its great when they are doing so well isnt it :cheer:

Imogen was 6lbs 9oz at birth, and just so so tiny. It was like holding a dolly she was that small.

Thats reasurring Valentine, I think Imogens just taking her time but shes perfectly healthy.

I was worried about her but the health visitor just said shes a small girl taking her time :D but im noe upping her meals a day to 2, sh was just having lunch and milk but now shes having cereal for breakfast so hopefully she will grow a bit more for me.

:hug: :hug: :hug: aww don't worry cos other babies weigh different.. they're all totally different from each other and as long as she's gaining thats brill :cheer: :cheer:

opps didnt mean to worry you :( was just bigging midnas titties up lol..sorry

wow tthats really good but just made me realize how big Ryan is, he's 16lb 8.5oz :shock:

Aw well done Imogen :cheer: :cheer:

I wouldnt worry about weight, Maddison is on the little side too, staying below the 9th centile :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back