Weekly scheduele - turning into all things bb and a sorta diary!

btw this photo was taken IMMEDIATELY after it was done, no wiping or anything so its alot messier than the tattoo actually is x

Its like Gilberts third tattoo or something, hes done really well - all free hand no stencils or anything, just a bit of an outline in biro and then off he went, drawing on me leg :D

lol i have a large one across the top of my foot that a mate did while we were a little drunk and sat in hsui bedroom, its realy good too considering it was freehand. Its flowers and butterflys

awww i want to see it!

there is a bit of bleed on this tattoo, which isnt too much of a problem but will need to be rectified, am going to have to speak to gilbert about how we go about making it look right..

I love it BB, a wonderful way to remember your LO xx

yes and done by an ex boyfriend (and very good friend) which is more to me that in being perfect to be honest

i will get a piccy of it tonight and show you, i have a few tatts seeeing as i got em for free when i worked in the shop doing piercings etc

I think i am going to be fully tattoo'ed by the end of gilberts learning! I have bought him 50quids worth of ink which he thinks is simply amazing and has said anything i want i can have for free now :)

I have done the tidying up of everything but the kitchen, kinda need Jasper to be asleep/entertained by someone else while i do that because though he is happy to be doing his own thing while i'm in the room, if i am in the kitchen, he wants to be there and its the smallest kitchen in the world!

Liam is home at half three :) Whoop Whoop

hmmm some of my tattoo has 'blown out' which you will probably understand Lynette and i am going to have to speak to gilbert about it... i think we are going to have to modify the design slightly because its always going to look a bit crap otherwise :(

The wiggly woggly antena bits are the worst, they have really blown out (looks like the ink has spread out) and i think we are going to have to go over them with purple and green to cover up the blown out bits! either than or change the design.

bit gutted about that but actually it still looks really good :)

he is using the wrong needle or going in too deep, ask him to use a single outline needle which hurts but it very fine, my foot one blew out on the antenna on the flutterbyes.

sounds mostly like he is going too deep though hun, you only need to press lightly better to go over a faint line than try and fix a smudgy one

yeah he is definitely being too heavy handed... i have told him about it and that he needs to be more gentle when he is just starting out or its a nightmare to fix. I cannot decide wether to outline the antena in purple and green or just in white... white would make it really stand out i think and be lovely... just unsure!

Righty ho!

today went well, dinner was nice with everyone, lovely to see Anna and the boys :)

Tomorrow is the open mic, i am going to go because an old friend is going and i want to spend some time with her. I have also been roped out into going out on Saturday... Annas birthday on Sunday so yeah. Busy Busy

i think after that i am just going to STOP and slow down for a while

so... tomorrows scheduele

get up
change jasper
brekki for me n jasper
cup of tea and computer time
call council about drain
general tidy
get dressed
meet Fiona
clean kitchen while Fiona entertains Jasper
walk to park
(possible walk into town - depending on what Fiona wants to do)
Jasper sleepy time
bus to Amesbury
see Lisa + Ollie
home and cook dinner (must buy veggies at some point)
Bath time for Jasper
change for bed
get ready for Open Mic
wait for Liam to get home (he gets home Late on a Thursday)
Jasper bedtime
go to Ollies with camera to take studio shots
bit of Open Mic
home
Sleep

Last edited:
I should also post here that on Friday i HAVE to phone the gas n eleccy and the council tax people and arrange payment

I also really need to phone the garage about my van

but that can wait til Friday, Thursday looks really quite busy enough to be honest.

Its a bit longer than usual because i know Liam doesnt get home until 7ish on Thursdays :(

OMG, its just taken me 10 minutes to empty the sink enough to wash a cup up! For some reason someone (from last night) had put plates LOADED with food on top of dirty dishes in the sink!! I am right in thinking that is not normal behaviour?

Oooh I HATE it when my OH does that especially when we have a dishwasher. He seems INCAPABLE of using it, sometimes actually collecting the plates and putting them on top of the dishwasher...WTF! it would take two second to load it up! Or he puts stuff in the sink. If he has cooked then the kitchen will belittered with pans that are soaking in water, another of his little things, but then they just stay there, and many of them don't need soaking cos of the non-stick coating and a quick 5 mins in hot water and they are easily cleaned, winds me up something chronic! ALTHOUGH, cos i've stopped nagging occasionally I have found him putting stuff in the dishwasher recently. oh the little things!

It wouldnt cross Liams mind to put a bloody pan on to soak! I literally go out there and he has left half the cheese (which he has just grated) out to go hard

sometimes he does the shopping and just leaves it in bags in the diningroom to leak whatever freezer stuff its had in it all over the floor

my least favourite thing he does is hide socks all over the house after he has worn them

he is a pig. But my pig

omg my OH does the same with socks, it is like an easter egg hunt come washing day then he moans he has no socks????wtf

Last edited:
I hate it, he leaves them rolled up too so they are all crusty and i have to pull them apart (shudder) once i made the mistake of asking him NOT to leave socks all over the house so he put them all in the cupboard under the stairs! Its not normal!

I find socks behind the sofa, down the side of the bed, in the cleaning cupboard (WTF?) and of course they are never MY socks!

What is it with men and socks?

OH has a habit of stripping off and leaving clothes all over the place (obviously not when we have company). I often find the cat tucked up an a pair of discarded boxers :shock:.

I just read that back and it sounds like my OH runs around in the nude and my cat is a perv LOL!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back