Hard Day

BubbleOne

Reaction score
Had a hard day today :roll:

I was really starting to enjoy looking after Phoebe and we were getting into a day routine. But OH had last week off and because he doesn't see much of her he's been cuddling and jigging her all bloody week. I didn't really notice to be honest until today!! He's gone back to work and she has been a nightmare all day. Crying everytime I put her down. Feel like I'm back to square one :(
I was so fed up of her crying tonight I had her in bed asleep by 6.15pm!! I've never wanted to pack her off to bed but tonight I just felt like I needed to.
She's really drained me.
I hate it when I don't enjoy her but today was just hard work. Felt like a machine rather than a Mum!! :?

Oh Hun sorry I shoulnt have been mean - didn't know you were feeling poop. I know she can be a hard one - she does like her attention. it is natural to want them to go to bed. I wish Damien would sometimes!!
Will give oyu a big hug wednesday if you want one xx

Snap!!!!! Had similar day - after being unable to take anymore, I bathed and bedded him at 6.15pm..... anyway, so I thought!!!!!! He went to sleep at 8.45.................NIGHTMARE!!! Was close to tears.
Here's to a better day!
Good luck
EMilia xx

my sisters baby is like that, shes had a nightmare with her.

her OH is contantly picking the baby up, even when shes quicet in her chair or even when shes asleep!
he gets home from work and coz hes missed her he will pick her right up and keep her in his arms all night.

and now she will not be put down, she cries all the time coz she has got used to be held, just goes to show that you can spoil a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back