Hi Friends!

Hey you :wave: I have to admit I've not been attentive enough to the lovely ladies on this section. That's something I need to rectify.

Sorry your Nan has been poorly sick, I hope shes recovering now :hug:

Tell us how your little Jasper is getting on. My J is rolling front to back and back to front BUT we've not actually seen it for ourselves. We pop into the kitchen for 10 seconds, come back in and he's the other way up! DH reckons he's like Andy from Little Britain, waits till we're not watching and then does some cartwheels :D

My J is rolling front to back and back to front BUT we've not actually seen it for ourselves. We pop into the kitchen for 10 seconds, come back in and he's the other way up! DH reckons he's like Andy from Little Britain, waits till we're not watching and then does some cartwheels :D

haha, love it! x

You girls are sooo lovely! :love:
All good here. No time ever, but I wouldn't change it for the world!
I try to keep up with how you're all getting on.
Baby boy is 22lbs now, has loads of teeth, and is a wee gem :love:
Tons of :hugs:
xxx

Awwwwww star he's gorgeous!!

Good to see sunny as well, I miss the old preggo gang!! When are we all gonna go for little brothers and sisters? ;)

She's doing great thank hun she's 16lb6oz now.. Still in 3-6month clothes some 0-3 lol.. Shes getting around the living room by rolling it's dead cute!! Nearly mastered sitting! No teeth yet but they are on their way!! She's just learnt how to bounce in her jumperoo rather than sway side to side she was in hysterics earlier it was amazing :D
Princess.. Brothers and sisters :shock: u thinking of TTC??xxx

You girls are sooo lovely! :love:
All good here. No time ever, but I wouldn't change it for the world!
I try to keep up with how you're all getting on.
Baby boy is 22lbs now, has loads of teeth, and is a wee gem :love:
Tons of :hugs:
xxx

Sounds like he's growing up fast!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member