Weekly scheduele - turning into all things bb and a sorta diary!

night bbump. dont normally come in here but saw your thread and hope it's helping you. glad you're having a chilled one tonight and tomorrow. take care xx

do ya know, i am so knackered that i read 'take cake' at the end of that... i think we should all be telling each other to 'take cake' :)

thanks Minchin i will be okay... just dealing with the waves eh!

Right well no list today ARRRGHHH!! But, me and Liam DID clean the kitchen before we went to bed last night which is just fantastic because now me and the boy dont have to do it

jobs for today

phone council
phone council tax
phone gas n leccy
buy milk, potatoes, instant coffee, mayonaise, tuna
grab nice coffee and muffin to share with Jasper
go to park
come home
jasper nap
clear out one box in diningroom (or maybe two)
lunch
playtime
make dinner
LIAM HOME!

Tomorrow night i am going out with my friend Anna for her 30th birthday, i am quite excited about that and the pub we are going to is literally a few doors down from my house! Perfect :D

So feeling good today, had a bit of a 'down' afternoon yesterday but my head cold seems to have gone and i am generally feeling a bit happier, best make the most of the sunshine and take my boy to the park - i hope he starts walking soon because he will so enjoy running around in the grass :)

lots to do today for you, hope you get through it all. lovely to have a plan for a night out too and soooo convenient! We've got my folks staying tonight, fingers crossed no more rows about the wedding, i'm hoping we had a one off as I really don't think its worth arguing over, like BevG said, there are bigger things in life. THen an 'international dinner' with my students and lab group on saturday where we all bring a local dish (we are from france, 2 swedes 1 welsh, 1 english, should be fun :)

I am very happy with how today has gone so far and i am meeting a friend in a bit to take the boys to the park and then possibly have a cheeky glass of wine together (naughty :D )

I think that part of me feels this good because we had sex last night and i am thinking i might just be pregnant!!!!!

I know its far to early to tell but i felt different down there and i just think it might have happened (you never know hey) i am taking my first pregnancy test on 1/11 so we will have to see what it says...

oh everything crossed for you bb, enjoy that cheeky glass of wine :)

i hope u get ur BFP hunny soooooooooo much xxxxxxxxxx

Its the weekend!!! Saturday tomorrow and usually i wouldnt write a list (and the house would fall into madness) but i am going to this weekend

Wake up with baby
brekki
dress
general tidy
speak to mum on Skype
walk into town via park
have coffee and muffin
buy extra coffee and muffin for Liam
walk home
wake Liam (if he isnt already up lazy sod)
sort out one box of stuff in dinning room and do the kitchen bags
baby nap
sort out bedroom with Liam

Jobs for Liam
curtain poles
fix washing machine
hang guitars and clock

Gilbert is coming over at 1ish which doesnt leave us much time to do all of this so some will have to be on sunday too.

OMG the house is tidy! I have to hoover but there is nothing to tidy up in the lounge, me and Liam did it last night!

I might even make Liam a fried breakfast i am feeling that excellent about it

now i am going to sort the baby out so we can go into town before i speak to mum, that way we have more time when i return x

I have been Very good! I have sorted the two boxes of crap in the dining room, Liam has fixed the washing machine and we have eaten a lovely fried breakfast (for lunch lol)

Tomorrow i do have to sort out the bedroom (i am dreading it a bit to be honest, but i was dreading the sorting out of the boxes so i am sure it will not be too bad.

Liam has been good, fixing the washing machine and sorting out the lunch :)

Its going to be a hard week this one, knowing that my little girl is in a box somewhere, waiting to be cremated.

heartbroken.

Anyway... will just keep up with my lists and make sure the house is a nice place to be, i might not be able to change the past but i can make the present nice for us all xx

right well last night was quite fun, went out to the pub and saw a couple of bands play, was only out for about an hour and a half but managed to drink quite a lot and then came home to my lovely husband! Oh and news that a girl has been spreading my name around on facebook and claiming I have been sending loads of messages full of lies to her friends when actually i sent ONE message to her husband telling him that she had been sharing another mans marital bed against the wishes of his wife (sick sick little homewrecker) and that he (the guy i sent the message too) should probably know what his wife has been up to

Anyway it turns out she has posted my details on her wall and told all her mates to give me shite, who the fuck does that to a grieving woman? Sorry but if you didnt want your husband knowing such things then dont do them?? Dont make up a bunch of lies to cover your own arse!

So i have had to threaten them with legal action etc... its all very stick (they did threaten me with legal action but given all i did was send one message, and they are guilty of slander i think they are clutching at straws some what!)

anyway... pub was good, saw some old friends

have decided to get a vine or a flower or both to go behind my tattoo so that the edges of it can be cleaned up a bit in the future, will get gilbert to cover it but he has this thing about not wiping the ink off as he goes along... which i have never come across before and i dont know how well he will get on with watershading if he is not prepared to do that.

Next week i have to

Find places for the box of stuff in the dining room
scrub the kitchen/bathroom
sort out the bedrooms
wash the bedding
check the gas n leccy
do some photography
make a start on the mum calendars and also start collating images that i would like to mount and frame for the house. I want a display of pictures from Thailand, Cambodia and also our festival shots from around England along with obviously lots of nice photos of Jasper :)

so i am hoping for another busy week, its been really helpful to have big long lists to follow and i am hoping that if i can keep it up for three more weeks, i will feel better and actually not have to think too much about doing certain jobs, they will just come naturally :)

i think you are doing brilliantly and you are finding things to do to keep yourself busy which is key. I think you are amazing and I will be thinking of you all this week xxx

going to the hospital today has totally thrown me off!

i havent even managed a proper general tidy :( (i will make sure one is done though, and a hoover, before Liam comes home at 5ish

i dunno what else i will manage to get done though, i am also really freaked out because my brand new flash, which was in my camera bag, now is NOT in my camera bag and i have no idea where it might be :( :( It cost me 400 quid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back