One month later.....

star fish

Reaction score
I'm back. Did you even notice i'd gone? lol, hopefully you were all too busy cuddling your little ones.

Jasper and I are settling into a sort of routine now, how are you all doing 'in general'?

Will be around again now posting on specifics but just wanted to check us back in, and post a pic of course as am so proud of him. xxxx

Attachments

• Jasper4weeks045.jpg
    Jasper4weeks045.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 42
I was asking about you the other day! Good to see you back!

Lovely to see you back. Little Jasper is just gorgeous :) x

Nice to see you back and a lovely pic of the wee man and his fab hair xx

LOL, my husband says he has Jack Nicholson hair, thin like an old man and its fluffy and sticks straight up, god knows where it came from as both me and dh are blonde!

Hey Star :hug: You've been missed! Jasper is GORGEOUS!

How are you getting on? Does he sleep well? Are you bf or ff? Loads of questions!! Lol.

Glad you're back.

xx

Star!!! :hugs: course we missed u!! Jasper is so sweet well done u!!!

Yay!!!! Great to see you! Jasper is gorgeous xxx

Welcome back. Jasper is sooooo cute :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Missed you loads!!! So happy you are back and in a routine now, jasper is gorgeous xxxx

Welcome back hunny, i was only thinking about you the other day. Your little man is absolutely gorgeous :) x x

welcome hun. loving jaspers hair. aparently i used to have hair like that as a baby and where i was a sick baby all the nurses micknamed me spike hehe xxx

Lovely to see you back, what a gorgeous little man xx

Hiya Star welcome back hun!

Jasper is gorgeous x

Jasper's gorgeous!! Jack had hair like his at first and me & OH both have fair hair. He's now very very blonde and spikey! :) x

Hey Star :hug: You've been missed! Jasper is GORGEOUS!

How are you getting on? Does he sleep well? Are you bf or ff? Loads of questions!! Lol.

Glad you're back.

xx

Hi Olive! Missed you too. I'm 100% breastfeeding, though i have expressed a couple of times to have a glass of wine :)

He sleeps too much in the day i think as his bedtime is currently about 1am, but then he sleeps through til around 5 or 6 am, so i get a good few hours and then we go back to bed for another couple of hours.

How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back