OMG.......Constant Tightenings..

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello...

my mum and dad came and helped us today and we have got soooooooo much done in the house. Room to be nursery all cleared out and loads taken to he tip...and i mean loads!!! our bedroom all changed over and cupboards cleared etc.......so basically the nursery is now ready for decorating and then Boo Boo's new furniture...

I feel a little less suicidal about it all now and i can see that we are getting sorted.......dunno what i would do without my mum and dad and hubby...

but oh my god near the end i was gettign constant braxton hicks....think my body was definitely telling me that i had done enough and to sit down!!

so now i am sitting down and it is going off a bit, but still getting tightenings...

anyone else get this when they do anything 'active'?

xx

we changed our room around the other day to put up the cot and changing unit just me and the OH. By the time I had finished I had a rock hard tummy and period type pains again. x

Yes I get this all the time if I do too much - a soak in the bath should help :)

glad its all normal......thought boo boo was going to show up early!!! lol xx

Yep, I get this too. We've been sorting through stuff ready to move rooms around and my bump goes rock solid after a while. It's so uncomfortable xxxxxxxxxx

it is yeah.....and then boo boo wriggles and it feels worse! lol x

Yeah i've been getting this alot atm, and cause i can't stop tidying/sorting i get it daily!! But for some reason i carry on even when there happening, Glad its not just me xx

Yeah. I've not had it too much recently, but basically cos ice been lazy. Lol. But I looked up BH's a lot when mine first started, cos they were so sore, and exercise is one of the triggers.

Totally normal!! Only need tonthunk it's otherwise if it's a pattern. My MW did say if it continues for a long time to give them a call - but didn't specify what qualified as a long time. Lol
Xxx

i know thats the thing....ha ha...now i have been sat down for a bit, it's gone off....so think it was just all the actvity xx

I have these when I do too much :( they are really uncomfortable x x

know the feeling too I get them a lot and sometimes dont even have to do anything can be relaxing. Sounds like you had a productive day though with organsizing the nursery and your room XX

oh we did....got loads done....should have seen the amount of stuff that went tp the tip and to the charity shop.......:) x

Yep if you do too much it can start pretty strong bh's. Also if you havent had much to drink today with being busy that can make them quite strong xx

yeah i thought it might be lack of fluids too...so having a pint ir orange squash and just had a cup of tea too x

Yeah I sorted spare room out other day and carrying our clothes back n forth from one room and all the bending made this happen. But it's happened before, especially when stressed! Can last a while too! X

yep have noticed this too. Glad you are getting there with boo boo's room though :) xx

I thought that they werent supposed to be painful but some of mine Ive had to breath through, im like crap if these are justa fraction of contractions Im booking me an epidural now!!! LOL X

I feel really bad now cos I thought they were a myth and just an excuse to sit down and have a cuppa lol. Never believed my sister when she said she was having them cos it was always when we were doing stuff :oooo:

no, i can say that your sister was 100% telling the truth...i swear i thought i was going into labour yesterday....bump was so tight i could hardly sit down...lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back