Strong tightenings?

teampc

Reaction score
Goodness me...sorry if this is daft lol

But I've been getting like these strong tightenings all across my bump, they don't hurt as such they are just uncomfortable.....is this braxton hicks? Or something else

Braxton hicks are quite common. Sounds most likely... if you're worried though you should always give your midwife a call.

xxx

Sounds like Braxtons but if you're still worried, or you lose any mucus plug, or get period-like pains round the front and back (lower), then DO go straight into the delivery suite (let them know yer coming by all means but that was what I got with my Braxtons with my first and I had gone into labour. I've got Braxtons all the time now but it's just regular ones.

Thanks guys, I figured that's what it was but having never done this before I thought I better ask lol

I'll keep an eye on things and call the mw if it gets worse or anything

It certainly makes things seem a lot more real lol

It's really hard to know what's normal and what's not eh?

i think its hard cause when u try and describle it u never know if what the other person is feeling is the same feeling lol.

Ive had tight pains a few times now i never had any first pregnancy so its all new to me :( n im not enjoying it lol xxx

Last edited:
gosh pinky check u wi the 2 days left now lol how exciting for u xxx

I know Lou I think its feeling less real for some reason :lol:

Yeah it seems no matter how many times a person is pregnant each pregnancy is different.

X

Yeah everything is so hard to describe lol

Well it carried on for ages last night but didn't get any worse or anything, I guess I have the joy of that now until baby comes :)

I haven't had a single braxton hicks yet! I reckon my boy wants to live in here using me as a football forever! lol. The only time my bump goes tight is if I drink too much in 1 go or if i've eaten a huge dinner.

Spose I shouldn't moan! :) x

I get Braxton Hicks throughout the day and night. My bump just tightens all over. Just lately they take a breath away. xx

i can get them for most of a day then the next day nothing then a few days later it comes back :(

Hi, just been reading about Braxton hips.. sounds like it.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back