Tightenings

Oh tell me about it. She means well but she's very interfering and a pain in the bum. She's probably waiting on me getting up lol.

Hopefully ill feel more pain from some good contractions soon lol. Although my head is so sore I'm not sure I can handle the pain from both x

if the headache persist please get checked out hun xx

I've just taken a couple of paracetamol. Ill give them an hour and if they don't work ill call the mat assessment and ask what they think. I've had something to eat too incase its lack of food lol x

oh hun like midnight says please call about the headaches. if you do go into labour thats the last thing you need. xxx

Just caught up :) agree with the girls if the headache doesn't go away defo call the hospital
X

I went out for a while today and the headache went away a bit, it's still a bit sore but I can look at the light now. I thought it could have been that I was dehydrated but I drank loads yesterday. My mum thinks it's stress x

My headache has cleared up thank god. My OH woke me to say he has gone to work but since he has left I'm getting strong pains across my bump every few mins, it feels like a stitch would but I've not even moved. I'm trying not to get my hopes up haha.
How are you? Hating to sound like everyone else but, any twinges? Xx

I thought it was to jodie but its just turned back to cramp. It was really quite sore and now nothing. So frustrating lol x

you could be in slow labour maybe u should get midwife to check u again see if anything is happenig x

I don't see midwife again until thursday when I will get another sweep. Ideally I want to have the baby by visiting time tonight haha cos my dad goes away for a week tomorrow morning so won't see me again until next tuesday. He looked like he was going to cry lastnight when I was leaving my mum and dads house :( x

My headache has cleared up thank god. My OH woke me to say he has gone to work but since he has left I'm getting strong pains across my bump every few mins, it feels like a stitch would but I've not even moved. I'm trying not to get my hopes up haha.
How are you? Hating to sound like everyone else but, any twinges? Xx

Im similar to you, loads of pains/twinges but they never seem to turn into anything else. Maybe we are both on the brink of labour and our sweeps this week will start us both off?! We both get our dates for induction on thurs dont we? xx

Yeah Thursday is induction date day :) I have a feeling we will go really close together. Maybe they will have the same birthday x

These bloody tightenings and pains are back. I so wish it was labour x

I had them this morning but nothing again now :-(

ah girls i hope it all happens soon.

i keep getting pains and tightenings but then they disappear again. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member