OMG.......Constant Tightenings..

That's how I felt on Friday. Had loads of dc too and was petrified for a mo that it was my waters. Funny isn't it, all we want is our LO's to be here and at the first panic they might be arriving we fall to pieces lol xxxxxxxxx

i dont really feel them, but my bump does get really hard and uncomfy if i do lots it was quite uncomfy yesterday due to me sitting and squishing it for hours and my OH swapped places with me so he could play on the laptop and he was laughing at me struggling to move over on the sofa lol. tbf it was hilarious, i only had to shuffle over 1 space but cos i was lying down it was a major mission and a bit painful too.

yes moving can be a bit of a mission....i feel like a sheep stuck on its back at times...x

lol i do feel like a tortoise at night when i want to turn over, and babys head in my pelvis hurts when i move my legs

yep i get that too.........its a mammoth effort to turn over in bed. then i get turned over, then i need a wee and have to get up anyway...ha ha

I get kicked when I turn over in bed, like he's annoyed cos he was comfy. Always feels like there's a delay while I wait for my bump to turn over too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back