Old wives tales

just did it and guess what 50 girl 50 boy i KNOW that so didnt give me an answer lol

lol oh well just goes to show what works for one doesnt work for another when it comes to old wives tales

have you done the wedding ring test?? my mum did it 3 times today and each time its said girl again another silly wifes tell but it was fun

said girl for me 2! but I dunno what im having have to wait 9 and a bit wks to find out if it wright lol

That is funny how someone else got the same result. On the first page it said 100% chance of a boy, then on 2nd lot of questions 80% boy, 20% girl and on last one 70% boy 30% girl so it said high chance of having boy which I am its weird!!!!

I tried this and got a 70% chance for a girl. I will let you all know after my scan next week..:)

I did it and it predicted a girl - which I was told I was having in my 20 week scan!!!

Mine said 53% Boy 47% Girl, Will find out on wednesday!

Well I'm having a boy and this said I'm 67% having a girl lol

Yodabo - Not a future rugby player then! Perhaps a fashion designer :p

Haha! Possibly! It's funny as my youngest is too pretty to be a boy bless him haha

i did this before i had scan a few times diferent tests and all said boy, i was convinced i was having a girl but yup its a little boy! Did this one and i got 80% boy :love:

hey hun...it said 70% girl for me...when im apparantly having a lil boy!! lol theres no many gender prediction things u can do they all come out with different answers!!
goodluck :) xx

im 60% girl and i was told same at scan lols as it wasnt very clear vue but we shall see although it gona be a confused boy if it comes out with a winky as i got all girls cloths lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back