do you belive in old wifes tales...

it says I'm 60% chance of having a boy. This is my third baby and I don't know the sex. I have 2 boys already...

won't know for a few weeks if it is right or not.....!
:wall:

I've just done the test and it's come up 60% chance of a girl and 40% of a boy so we will have to wait and see. I'm convinced it's a boy but i've been told by the lady that gives me a massage that i'm having a girl as she can tell when she looks at your feet!!!

I can't wait to find out. Only 9 and a half weeks to go

Gemxx

Gem, you and I have same due date I see! Wonder who is first!!
:D

Oh yeah Sarah. I'm convinced i am going to be early as everyone i know who have recently had babies have had them early. I've got my hospital bag ready to go, i just need to get myself ready for the labour :shock: :shock:

Gem xx

so its looking like its right for the majortity of ppl then.. :cheer: :cheer:

hope you girls get the sex you want when lo finally comes out..erm maybe that sounds wrong, i mean i hope you get the sex of the baby :rotfl:

47% chance
of a boy

53% chance
of a girl

Congratulations!
The old wives tales indicate that you are having a girl!

Tiz right for me 2 scan ppl told me im avin a girl...Still want a boy tho :(

Anyone wana swap? lmao :p

Answered it on basis of last pregnancy and it said 67% chance of girl and it was right

This time it predicts 53% chance girl so I guess it could go either way really. Based on the different symptoms and way I'm carrying everyone else is predicting a boy. For some reason though I'm thinking another girl!

I had to guess a couple of times as I wasn't sure which way to answer!

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back