Crazy symptoms with bfn!

Joey2011

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

On the brink of going mental!

I've had period pain for almost a week, I always spot before my period, sometimes for over a week.

I'm due today, no spotting, just period pain and I keep on running to the loo tosee if I've started.

I did a test this morning and got bfn, it was a cb digi so ate they supposed to be more accurate?

I had the most crazy all over body aches over the weekend. My period pain is more on the left side, feels a bit strange!

I dreamt last night that I did come on my period and that my body is tricking me again.

For those ladies who have had BFP, how long after your period was due did you get it?

I'm not convinced I am at all as I feel like I'm on my period, not as bad in terms of pain but it's v similar. Just feels like the banks need to burst, sorry tmi!

Help!

Xx

Hi Joey,

First time i was 1 day late, second i was 4 days late so it can vary for everybody.

FX its a BFP

xxx

Thanks Spinneygirl, I'm going to see what happens this week then test again.

What were your symptoms? Any period style cramps?

Xx

Joey I could have wrote you're post! I'm in that boat (again), nearly a week late, lots of symptoms and BFN :( x

Sorry Cosmic! Would wish this on anyone! I just want to know!!!!!!

I can't be that lucky, there's just no way.

Xx

I just want af to arrive, I'm obviously not pregnant or there'd be lines on a hpt by now, just need to sort my wacky cycles out x

Just wanted to send some :dust: and good luck your way.
Going through something similar atm and boy is it hard. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back