Could i be!

hopeitstrue

Reaction score
Hello all, im fairly new to this forum and have been TTC since i had an early miscarriage last year. Period is due in 3 days but being as impatient as i am i took a first reponse test today and got BFP! Although im struggling to believe its true as Im getting very slight cramps like i normally would just before period! Am i crazy or pregnant! I took a cheapie £1.99 test also but this was BFN, maybe as its not so sensitive! Could this be good news! Surely FR would not give a false positive! :wall2:

I took my pregnancy test 7 days after my period was due because i had the same period pains i always got when i was due on, i was positive i was about to come on any second but never did!! Get yourself a digital test hun, but it sounds good to me seeing as you already got a positive x

The day I got 1-2 on a digi I also got a bfn on a cheapie. Cheapies are poo IMO, frer or digis all the way.
Congratulations x

Thanks guys, Im just really worried that i may MC again, I do feel pregnant so hoping all we be ok this time! x

i also got a bfp with the digi but bfn on the chepies - congratulations you have to be positive im sure everything will be fine i wishh you a happy and healthy 9 months and enjoy it xxx

Hello, i no this is an old thread but hopeitstrue did you get that defo positive then?

Im DPO15 today and got a Positive HPT at DPO8 which was as thick as the control line but not as dark but was not hard to see, iv taken a few test's since and all have been neg... what do you think? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back