Officially trying!

Oh well we are on track for that then hopefully lol. Maybe I won't let him near me today... hehe

Yea I have had friends who have really struggled. I've had complications myself that the doc said won't cause an issue but it does make me worry about it. Just trying to remain calm and let fate take its course. When it's right it will happen.... this coming from the woman who tried and failed to buy a house for FOUR YEARS. Every single one fell through and we ended up with the most perfect house at the end so I'm a big believer in fate.

Just went to local chemist. Got cheap sticks for £2. Wanted frer but they dont sell them! Ill go to main shopping centre later xx

Feel really uncomfortable in tops right now, they keep riding up or going to low xx

Pinkz that's a good way of looking at it! We bought a house & done it up within 6mths because we had to. I was 9 month pregnant when we moved in :lol: I wanna move again, but I think I'll wait until afterwards this time. Still haven't found our forever home. This ones nice but I don't see myself growing old here.

MissRosie I seen you tested, maybe keeping the FMU all day altered the result? I just thought perhaps it should be refrigerated or something. Or could be too early. Your symptoms do sound promising.

I bought some OPKs before. I felt embarrassed buying them as I genuinely get people thinking I'm 15-16. But I had my daughter with me dunno if that made it look better or worse. :lol: xx

No way I would move again after the trouble we had haha. But it's a big house. Nice area. Good schools. Room to extend and a park just down the street so I couldn't really ask for more. A tiny bit of TLC needed over the years but that's it. Plus the family we bought off had 3 or 4 kids so should be fine with 1 or 2!

I hate buying tests haha. Feel like im the only person out there that buys them xx

We pretty much settled for this house as we needed one fast. It's 3 bedroom, so not too bad. Huge back garden and nice front garden. BUT! There's just not that homely feeling. OH has been promoted and has a really good job now and I'm working too, so once this baby is in nursery we'll be looking for somewhere permanent. OH wants to move over the pond but I'm a bit iffy as I like my parents close by. :lol: It's great that you found your house before starting a family, probably a good idea in hindsight :lol:

I got OH to buy my test with DD! I walked to Tesco at 11pm and then rang him when I got there, "they're all in plastic cases, I'm not going to a till..." I wanted to use self service. He ended up coming out of work to buy it for me as he was on nights. Hahaha! I'm like a child inside too :lol:

Im glad tesco dont put them in plastic boxes anymore! Xx

OH came out and said there was some behind them.. not in cases. I was like oh..... thanks :lol:

Ah such a long time ago lol I was going to buy some tests today but they had no digitals :/ xx

Yea I totally feel like I'm doing something terrible... tbh I'm the same about buying tampons etc hahah... discrete chuck into trolley

Anyone do tesco scan and shop then just pack it into bags, not as bad buying tampons, although dont remember remember the last time i brought any cos i like to stock up! Xx

Lol when ur TTC and a friend announces their BFP and now you suddenly realised this IS what you want...

Ahh i know! Facebook is full if babies! People my age, having their first when i have a nearly 8 year old! Definitely makes ne want another x

I'm fine with things like that now although my mum bought them up until I moved out in 2014 :lol:

Lots of people at work are pregnant/on maternity leave & before OH and I decided officially to have one it killed me seeing someone else announce their news. Now I'm fine with it. :)

AF seems to be finishing already. Hmmm!

5 days usually, light on the last day. OH said it done this last time... (he must listen to me!!!) and it came back at night and finished off the 5 days so not to worry. Ha! I worry about everything! Lol xx

Mind you it wasn't last time. *rolleye* just checked my app with all the notes I write in it.

Yeah. Except when I've got some gossip he loves getting in on that hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back