Officially trying!

Yes i am! I really want a date thats not in easter holidays though and they start next friday..then easter sunday my instructors baby is due! So he will be taking 2 weeks off :( i dont know what to do! Xxx

It'll be busy roads during the holidays too probably.

Can't you do it with someone else or would you prefer the same instructor? xxx

Yes it gets very busy round here. During the holidays! I would prefer my instructors car. But i suppose i could do it with my mums ex as he is a driving instructor. Xxx

Aw sorry about the driving test.

Wooo AF has gone! And cd7 so should ov roughly around my birthday next friday :) xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I think it'd best doing it sooner rather than later. :)

That's good news millielaura!

Just found out yesterday my brother and his wife are 12 weeks pregnant. We're telling my parents Sunday they told them yesterday. Way to ruin our news :lol: xxx

Yay! Are you opking millielaura? :) fx

Lol typical starchild! Only 4 weeks behind them! Sure your parents will be happy they are going to have 2 grandchildren so close together :)

I rebooked my driving test of the 5th of april as that came up and i got it before anyone else could.. instructor had another test at the same time :( so then the 3rd came up i changed it to that .. instructor cant do either has he has another test that day! I was like really.. so waiting for mums ex to get back to me! Xxx

Aw that is typical Starchild..will be a lovely age gap though!
Yeah I'm gonna opk..think I will start from cd12 unless I get ewcm before that.
Thats annoying about the test booking :( hope you get sorted and get one soon xxx

Haha it's meant to be more ntnp or casual ttc but if I don't opk I wont know at all where I am as my cycles could be everywhere and I cba with dtd every other day the entire month hahaha xx

Oh no what luck huh.

I would start slightly earlier I started CD10 as my surge was CD 11/12 when it should have been CD14 xxx

Hahaha. Thats knackering! Specially with a baby that young!
Your surge is a bit before you ovulate?
My instructor wont let me take it till the 3rd of may and my mums ex said it's a new car. So he is unsure! Surely i have to get used to a different car at some point as im going to have my own car..

I applied for a teaching assistant job at school yesterday :) xxx

Yeah, that's true. Perhaps try and have a practise in a different car, like could your OH take you out or whatever? See how you go?

Yey! Good luck, hope you get it. xxx

I got some ewcm earlier so did an opk but is neg. I think you're right I should start earlier as looks like ov may be earlier. I've forgotten soo much it's crazy what like a years break from ttc does lol. I gave up opking when ttc Imogen though as cycles were irregular so I just covered the whole month but I can't do that this time lol not got the time.

Good luck I hope you get the job missrosie :D xxx

Yeah we are going to get me insured on his car! Need to do something!

All this is keeping my mind off ttc! But i think we are gonna stop trying again as i want this job and i cant get pregnant and get a new job.. but as soon as ive been there long enough if i get it. Gonna start ttcing again.. ive got to stop working weekends at some point.

Xxx

I cant remember, is there such a thing as not far off positive opk? It's definitely still negative but darker than yesterday and I have ewcm. Should I be dtd?
142d8466ddf9f3e4b8713159a0b0eaf0.jpg

I also did it at like half 9 after 4 hour hold lol think early afternoon might be best for doing them but don't think I'll get chance lol! Xx

I cant remember, is there such a thing as not far off positive opk? It's definitely still negative but darker than yesterday and I have ewcm. Should I be dtd?
142d8466ddf9f3e4b8713159a0b0eaf0.jpg

I also did it at like half 9 after 4 hour hold lol think early afternoon might be best for doing them but don't think I'll get chance lol! Xx

Yes, it's best to DTD just before the opk turns positive as some ladies like myself ovulate on day of positive. My opk is exactly like yours today and I have ewcm, perfect time to ttc lol, good luck Millielaura. x

Last edited:
Yay lol! Managed to dtd .. finally. Haha Imogen had been so so great at night for a few days and tonight I spent from half 6 until half 11 with her screimg trying to settle her little monkey! Hopefully opk tomorrow is positive and hopefully I will ov on the same day like some do as that was effort haha! Just so want her to have a sibling close in age as me and my sis have a nearly 7 year age gap and also will be nice not to have to worry about it we will struggle again..Xx

*screaming haha i don't know how I spelt that soo wrong haha xxx

Opk today is similar to yesterdays.. maybe a tiny bit darker but will prob do one this afternoon and see lol.
Do you girls dtd everyday when you have ewcm? I've totally forgotten everything! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back