Officially trying!

I can't stand my dog this time round just glad it's not my LO it was my biggest fear.

Oh bet that hen party wasn't what you had expected! Lol

Yeah OH said that to me, they're being overly cautious now.

Yep everywhere in the house except my bed makes me nauseous.

They didn't, I don't think they realised the extent of it as I only visited the doctors twice, wasn't aware it was HG and so suffered in silence. :/

I'm hoping I can drink it soon, or I'm going to end up severely dehydrated I'm walking around dizzy, my mouth is dry and I'm barely using the toilet. So I know I'm dehydrated somewhat. Ice lollies are a saviour but I can only have the lemon ones and only get 2 per box. It really is just awful huh lol xxx

It is awful isn't it! I wouldn't wish it on anyone xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Just threw up couldn't wait any longer, had to take LO up with me it was awful 'are you sick Mammy?' Bless her, she said it's a bit loud, lol then brought me a toy from Christmas that hasn't been opened saying open this. Broken blood vessels on my face are back. Yay! xxx

Oh bless you :( and bless her! Must be hard when they know what's going on.
It's horrid being sick violently so much. Do you have the rib pain? My ribs and chest were agony! Xx

Yeah I've got a pain on my right ribs in the middle & my stomach aches from retching. Last night & today's been worse I think it's getting progressively worse. :( xx

Yeah I'll ask to speak to the GP who gave me them last time. Can't go on like this xxx

Really hope they give you the tablets xx

2dpo and boobs are really hurting..hope thats a sign my progesterone levels have risen after ov like they should! Xx

How are you feeling today?xx

Felt awful, LO went to grandmas so I've been able to rest. Just cooked some mash as bread alone is leaving me with zero energy lol can't make an appointment for doctors as I'm away next week for first half and working second half, so I'm going to wait for midwife appt on Wednesday.

Any news on the job MissRosie xxd

I hope you're ok when away :). Once I could eat I just ate whatever I could without worrying about it. I think i had cheese pastys only for about 5 weeks lol! Xx

At the minute I eat 1 cookie for breakfast. Then a crusty roll with some dairylea for lunch. Usually nothing for dinner but yesterday managed some sausages and today had mash. Not doing good now sickness is imminent, trying to bath LO too :( xxx

How are you feeling now Starchild? Xx

Much better thank you! Still can't drink water but can drink sprite / 7up as well as my fresh orange which is great. (My dentist probably won't agree lol)

How are you? xxx

Awww that's great! I think the diet coke saved me haha..I thought my teeth would be terrible but I went to the dentist the other week and they are okay! :)
I went off water until after she was born haha! Something about the fizzy drinks helps so much.

I'm good thanks. Failing at not symptom spotting lol! I had pains yesterday/ last night that are gone now, like mild af cramps and then some pinching pains on one side and little stabs etc that are gone now. I'm hoping it's implantation but anything prob goes with this first proper cycle haha. I would be soooo suprised! I've eaten so bad this last week and had some wine with dinner a few nights... I used to drink nothing at all in tww and healthy etc.
Started doing slimming world again today ..just from home though with my book as cant really get to the classes atm, at least if we don't end up able to have another for a while I can feel better about myself lol and also I'm hoping to be able to eat good during pregnancy this next time. Not.
holding my breath though haha! Still got sore boobs and been feeling on/off sick over the weekend but might just be pms as my body isn't used to it anymore lol xx

Yeah I'm finding fizzy and sour is good! Got some sweets fizzy cola laces & fizzy rainbow belts and some sour maoams... just really fancied it! Lol

I actually felt this one implant! Obviously at the time I didn't know for certain but I remember feeling the pinchy pains and thought hmmm could this be implantation? So fingers crossed!

Hopefully you won't be as bad 2nd time and will be able to eat. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back