• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Officially trying!

Aww I would go and get meds if it was reallyy bad last time? Could the docs fit you in any earlier? Xx

I'm not sure, I'll see how I am this week and if no better I'll ring the doctors and ask for a prescription as I'm back at work on Thursday. Atm can't keep anything down even juice xxx

I would get them sooner rather than later.. I went for 3 days throwing up every single liquid even water and had +++ ketones by the time I went to the docs and needed 4L fluids to just get my ketones gone. Xxx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm gonna have to. I don't get sick pay at work so can't really be off for too long. Plus we're short staffed at the mo and I don't wanna let down my manager who's already working far too much xxx

Aww bless you..
You are 6 weeks today? They say it starts at 6 weeks dont they?

Cant stand bloody morning sickness!!

Try and get tablets if you can xxx

I was on a drip at 6+1 lol think it started earlier because of all the meds though for treatment xxx

6 weeks gone Friday yeah, I've not been sick since lunch time, fingers crossed it will be only actual in the morning.. sickness this time. Still felt crap all day tho nauseous & dizzy.

Anyway hope you girls are doing okay xxx

My first postpartum AF just arrived! A couple days ago i have ewcm, positive opk, mega ov pains.. this is what happened a lot before Imogen lol ov then af would come a couple days later.
Maybe its just a fluke this time as postpartum but hmmmm. Think we are going to ttc more than ntnp because if my cycles are gonna be dodgy again I'd rather try for another asap and not waste time xxx

I'm alright thanks.. hows the sickness??

oh millielaura sounds promising. keep going xxx

Oh that's great news millielaura!

Sickness is awful, working and looking after LO is proving difficult. Have only been sick twice tho, compared to this time in my last pregnancy where I was throwing up 20 times a day. So counting that as a blessing.

Where are you in your cycle? xxx

I was at work yesterday, off today, in this week and then got a holiday next week as week 8 is when morning sickness is meant to peak. Funny thing is I feel the best in the morning and get worse as the day goes on.

Ooooh FX!!! xxx

Oh no :( but still on toddler run around still though?

Are you eating okay? Whens your booking appointment xxx

Yeh, hopefully be better once parents know tho as I can ask for more help with her.

I can't face certain foods, in fact all I can eat is potatoes & certain veg, pancakes & wotsits. Can't even drink water only fresh orange which is hurting my stomach.

My appointment is 5th April. Feels like ages away. It's the day I get back from London. xxx

When are you telling them?

Its not too long away.. just a few weeks.

Oo thats when you are going to harry potter studios?
Im in london the week after for the day. Are you staying down here? Xxx

Telling our parents on Mother's Day, or day before probably as I'm at work 7-4 Sunday.

Yeah, :) were just going for the day. But the thought of being sat in the car for 8 hour round trip is terrifying. :(

xxx

Doesnt sound amazing! I hate being in the car at tthe best of times but for 8 hours ans being pregnant :(
Its only a 50 min drive for me.

Aww thats nice :) a lovely mothers day present.

I failed my driving test for the 2nd time. I rolled back a tiny bit on a hill at lights xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back