*** October 2019 Mummies ***

I’m officially in trimester 3! Craziness!! I’ll wait for you and then we can open the tri3 thread!!

Yeah I love the weightless feeling too! It’s so nice to just be able to cool down. Sleeping in this heat is not fun haha I shouldn’t complain though as soon enough it’ll be minus 20 and I’ll be surrounded by snow

My DH dislikes most of my names too! I’m shocked we came to an agreement on this one!!

Ah hopefully you get your HR stuff sorted, it’s always a pain having to deal with that stuff but I’m sure it’ll work out.

I work two jobs, one is more demanding than the other. I might just see how I feel further towards the end of September. As it’s hard to know if I’ll feel ok to continue or if I’ll want to stop in mid sept! I could see myself going to 37/38 weeks but it’s so hard to know.

I’m officially in trimester 3! Craziness!! I’ll wait for you and then we can open the tri3 thread!!

Yeah I love the weightless feeling too! It’s so nice to just be able to cool down. Sleeping in this heat is not fun haha I shouldn’t complain though as soon enough it’ll be minus 20 and I’ll be surrounded by snow

My DH dislikes most of my names too! I’m shocked we came to an agreement on this one!!

Ah hopefully you get your HR stuff sorted, it’s always a pain having to deal with that stuff but I’m sure it’ll work out.

I work two jobs, one is more demanding than the other. I might just see how I feel further towards the end of September. As it’s hard to know if I’ll feel ok to continue or if I’ll want to stop in mid sept! I could see myself going to 37/38 weeks but it’s so hard to know.

Yay! Third tri stage unlocked lol :cheer:

Thanks, re-submitted my forms to HR again so will wait and see what happens! I'm glad I'm not the only one that can see working til 37/38 weeks as well! It's either sheer madness or we know ourselves that well! Haha x

I'm going for my glucose test tomorrow morning! Hoping all goes well :)

Aaah good luck with your glucose test!! You’ll be fine. I honestly thought the drink was weirdly ok lol

Aaah good luck with your glucose test!! You’ll be fine. I honestly thought the drink was weirdly ok lol

Thanks! I'll be sure to let you know :)

Have you gotten the results of yours yet?

I never got the results but I’m assuming they were fine as I never heard back from my midwife and they only call if there is an issue.

I have an appointment with them tomorrow so I’m sure I’ll find out then. I’m rhesus negative so I have to have my rhogam injection tomorrow!

Now I’m getting all anxious about tomorrow as I know they’ll measure my fundal measurement again, so now the worrier in me starts to think- ‘what if she hasn’t grown since last time etc etc’ aaaah. Must.turn.off.brain lol

Is your glucose test early in the morning so you get it over and done with quickly?

I never got the results but I’m assuming they were fine as I never heard back from my midwife and they only call if there is an issue.

I have an appointment with them tomorrow so I’m sure I’ll find out then. I’m rhesus negative so I have to have my rhogam injection tomorrow!

Now I’m getting all anxious about tomorrow as I know they’ll measure my fundal measurement again, so now the worrier in me starts to think- ‘what if she hasn’t grown since last time etc etc’ aaaah. Must.turn.off.brain lol

Is your glucose test early in the morning so you get it over and done with quickly?

Good luck with the appointment! Aw the worry makes it so hard! I’m sure all will be fine :)

Yep it’s at 8am so not long to wait now!

Thanks! I feel better now, gotta love those random feelings of anxiousness!!

Good luck with your test! It must be Wednesday already in oz! Let me know what you think of the drink!

Thanks! I feel better now, gotta love those random feelings of anxiousness!!

Good luck with your test! It must be Wednesday already in oz! Let me know what you think of the drink!

Oh good! Anxiety is just the worst!

Had my initial bloods and the drink! Now to wait 2 hours :whistle: ... would love to take a nap actually haha! I thought the drink was perfectly fine! It was chilled which was nice, but it just tasted like lemonade lol. If it was warm I could imagine struggling through it a lot more.

Yep Wednesday here lol- hello from the future :rotfl:

Haha hoping the future is doing ok! it’s still Tuesday night here!!

Ah glad you got through the drink ok. Mine was chilled too, it reminded me of flat orange Fanta! Will they phone you about the results or is it the whole- no news is good news?

Had my MW apt today. Went well! I don’t have gestational diabetes. She gave me my rhogam shot, took my fundal measurement (I’m still two behind but she said she wouldn’t expect me to have a big baby and baby is still following the growth curve) did my BP and listened to baby’s heartbeat again ❤️

I also asked about local birth classes which she gave me a pamphlet on. Definitely going to sign up for them to help me feel less anxious about the birth!

Haha hoping the future is doing ok! it’s still Tuesday night here!!

Ah glad you got through the drink ok. Mine was chilled too, it reminded me of flat orange Fanta! Will they phone you about the results or is it the whole- no news is good news?

I have an appt with the MW on Monday - so I am sure that the results will be in by then! But yes, normally no phone call unless it's bad news.

Had my MW apt today. Went well! I don’t have gestational diabetes. She gave me my rhogam shot, took my fundal measurement (I’m still two behind but she said she wouldn’t expect me to have a big baby and baby is still following the growth curve) did my BP and listened to baby’s heartbeat again ❤️

I also asked about local birth classes which she gave me a pamphlet on. Definitely going to sign up for them to help me feel less anxious about the birth!

Yay! Great news :) So lovely that things are going well and that the heartbeat is going strong <3

I'll be curious to find out how growth has been since last time as well! I presume mine will also still be behind but hopefully following that curve too!

I have birthing classes booked in August, I reckon they will be worthwhile! Knowledge is power!

Hi everyone! I have opened the third tri thread. I know everyone is super busy and not updating the thread very much- but hope to hear from you all soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back