*** October 2019 Mummies ***

Listened to the baby’s heartbeat today at my midwife appointment. Was so amazing! Sounded like a horse galloping!

Should find out about my 20 week scan in the next day or so.

Babylove I’m so nervous for mine too so you’re not alone!

Aw that’s so exciting <3

I’ve felt flutters too! Like a little fish swimming behind my bellybutton and sometimes a rolling feeling.
She seems to like lemonade as that’s made her super active every time!

My midwife was a bit rubbish and I also didn’t hear the heartbeat at my 16 week appointment which I was sad about but just focusing on my 20 week scan on the 17th!

Glad you’re all well <3

I’ve felt flutters too! Like a little fish swimming behind my bellybutton and sometimes a rolling feeling.
She seems to like lemonade as that’s made her super active every time!

My midwife was a bit rubbish and I also didn’t hear the heartbeat at my 16 week appointment which I was sad about but just focusing on my 20 week scan on the 17th!

Glad you’re all well <3

Aw how annoying! Thankfully you don't have to wait a long time for the next one :)

I have my appt at the hospital on Friday. Very curious to see how it goes! Hopefully I will get all my labour options and get a tour of the birthing suites!

I’ve had my 20 week scan today. All went well, baby looks to have really long legs and was kicking around. They won’t confirm the gender at my hospital but I could see definite boy bits myself.

I’ve had my 20 week scan today. All went well, baby looks to have really long legs and was kicking around. They won’t confirm the gender at my hospital but I could see definite boy bits myself.

Aw glad to hear it your scan went well! :) I still have a month to wait for my 20 week scan! Hoping it goes quick but I also don't want tri 2 to go too fast!!

I’m doing ok thanks! How about you?

I’ve definitely been having that round ligament pain every now and then. And getting stretching feelings a lot. I’m not as bloated as I was before, just more so in the evenings. I’m still feeling anxious, hoping everything is ok constantly! But I’m trying to ignore that and not think of the worst all the time.

Have you felt any movement yet? Every now and then it seems like I’ve felt little flutters but I’m really not sure as they don’t last long.

My 20 week scan isn’t for another four weeks! I’ll be 21 weeks by then. They didn’t have any apts for my 20th week left. Just feels like time is dragging!! I do have another MW apt before that though so hopefully will listen to the heartbeat again then.

Hope everyone is ok.

I’m doing ok thanks! How about you?

I’ve definitely been having that round ligament pain every now and then. And getting stretching feelings a lot. I’m not as bloated as I was before, just more so in the evenings. I’m still feeling anxious, hoping everything is ok constantly! But I’m trying to ignore that and not think of the worst all the time.

Have you felt any movement yet? Every now and then it seems like I’ve felt little flutters but I’m really not sure as they don’t last long.

My 20 week scan isn’t for another four weeks! I’ll be 21 weeks by then. They didn’t have any apts for my 20th week left. Just feels like time is dragging!! I do have another MW apt before that though so hopefully will listen to the heartbeat again then.

Hope everyone is ok.

Oh no - seems like the round ligament pain is quite common :( I've definitely had random aches and pains everywhere lately - I feel so broken and old haha! I've been lucky to not have much anxiety lately ... I'm focusing on being healthy and positive :) x

No movement for me I think! But I will be keeping a close eye on that region for movement - I'm so excited for it!

I just realised I have 3 weeks til my 20 week scan! I cannot believe I am nearly half way! You poor thing having to wait 4 weeks for your scan :( Hopefully hearing the <3 does the trick in the meantime x

Haha I know what you mean! I get out of breath sometimes and I’m like wtf!! Lol

I’ve always been an anxious person and some days are better than others! Luckily my husband helps me see the logical side more often than not.

Yeah I haven’t really had any more movement so I’m thinking what I thought was movement, probably wasn’t!

I know I can’t believe in a few weeks we’ll be half way through!

Hope everyone is going okay!

I have my 20w scan on the 5th of June - 9 days to go! Very impatiently waiting to see my little miss dancing away x

Hello everyone. Sorry I've been awol...just life getting busy. Farm life gets a bit crazy when the weather gets good.

I am now 20+3 and all is going perfectly, apart from a baby that refuses to cooperate at scans. Because of this, I couldn't get the Nuchal fold measurements at 12 weeks so had to have bloods done to check for Down's etc so waiting on those results. Then, on Thursday at my 20 weeks scan, couldn't get the heart looked at properly so have to go back in two weeks to try again. I have decided that I will ask the sex of the baby though. I am so so so constant in referring to the baby as she and her, it's getting silly now. I won't be at all disappointed with a boy again, but I don't want to have any negativity at the birth and I know I'll be flat if I have had it wrong all this time. Other than that, all is well and good.

Sorry for being so crap and I promise I will catch up with this thread tomorrow to see how you're all doing. I hope all of you are well and enjoying the extra energy that comes along now. I bet you're all sporting lovely baby bumps now and hopefully most of you are feeling movements. It took until wee 22 I think with Kieran as I had anterior placenta, but am posterior this time and it's my second obviously, so I'm feeling loads and have been for weeks now. It's so different, it's like I had belly earphones on for all of Kierans movements until much later on. This time, it's in surround sound, lol.

Anyway, off to bed for me to make the most of a baby that now sleeps through the night as 4 months to go and I can kiss this brief luxury goodbye, lol. I can't believe I will have a 1 year old at the end of this month!!!

Back soon. xxx

Hello everyone. Sorry I've been awol...just life getting busy. Farm life gets a bit crazy when the weather gets good.

I am now 20+3 and all is going perfectly, apart from a baby that refuses to cooperate at scans. Because of this, I couldn't get the Nuchal fold measurements at 12 weeks so had to have bloods done to check for Down's etc so waiting on those results. Then, on Thursday at my 20 weeks scan, couldn't get the heart looked at properly so have to go back in two weeks to try again. I have decided that I will ask the sex of the baby though. I am so so so constant in referring to the baby as she and her, it's getting silly now. I won't be at all disappointed with a boy again, but I don't want to have any negativity at the birth and I know I'll be flat if I have had it wrong all this time. Other than that, all is well and good.

Sorry for being so crap and I promise I will catch up with this thread tomorrow to see how you're all doing. I hope all of you are well and enjoying the extra energy that comes along now. I bet you're all sporting lovely baby bumps now and hopefully most of you are feeling movements. It took until wee 22 I think with Kieran as I had anterior placenta, but am posterior this time and it's my second obviously, so I'm feeling loads and have been for weeks now. It's so different, it's like I had belly earphones on for all of Kierans movements until much later on. This time, it's in surround sound, lol.

Anyway, off to bed for me to make the most of a baby that now sleeps through the night as 4 months to go and I can kiss this brief luxury goodbye, lol. I can't believe I will have a 1 year old at the end of this month!!!

Back soon. xxx

Aw so nice to hear from you @_GG_ ! I was worried as you hadn't updated after you said you were going for your 12w scan so I feared the worst! So glad to see that things are still progressing well :)

What a cheeky little bean you have there! Were you able to get the fetal sex done through the blood test as well? I was able to find out my risk factors and the sex at 10 weeks! I wonder if your intuition is right - another girl for October!

Don't feel bad for being busy! Although, we have a pretty quiet October group so would be great to have you around more :angel: hehe

I've got a teeny tiny bump and been feeling less than ordinary (all in my journal lol) - but I did have a nice energy burst in the first few weeks of tri 2! I haven't felt any movements, so a little bit anxious! Scan in 2 days - so very much looking forward to seeing her dance around again <3

x

Aw so nice to hear from you @_GG_ ! I was worried as you hadn't updated after you said you were going for your 12w scan so I feared the worst! So glad to see that things are still progressing well :)

What a cheeky little bean you have there! Were you able to get the fetal sex done through the blood test as well? I was able to find out my risk factors and the sex at 10 weeks! I wonder if your intuition is right - another girl for October!

Don't feel bad for being busy! Although, we have a pretty quiet October group so would be great to have you around more :angel: hehe

I've got a teeny tiny bump and been feeling less than ordinary (all in my journal lol) - but I did have a nice energy burst in the first few weeks of tri 2! I haven't felt any movements, so a little bit anxious! Scan in 2 days - so very much looking forward to seeing her dance around again <3

x
Ah, I will try better to post more regularly.

Don't worry about movement. It was about 22 weeks before I really felt Kieran as I had anterior placenta. Do you know where your placenta is positioned? It does make a difference but honestly, it can take a while to feel baby first time around. This time, I have a posterior placenta and am feeling way more. I also have a huge bump already, but Kieran isn't a year old yet so all my internals and muscles are like Nora Batty's tights

How did the scan go?

Hi. It’s been a while so thought I’d write a little update. I’m 24 weeks now and feeling quite big, well I’m looking like I’ve got quite a bump as well actually. I am feeling movements more regularly now which is nice. I am super busy all the time with 3 kids already and feel worn out and achey on an evening. No chance of taking things easy though lol! Starting to feel nervous at the prospect of another newborn, time seems to be flying by .

Hi. It’s been a while so thought I’d write a little update. I’m 24 weeks now and feeling quite big, well I’m looking like I’ve got quite a bump as well actually. I am feeling movements more regularly now which is nice. I am super busy all the time with 3 kids already and feel worn out and achey on an evening. No chance of taking things easy though lol! Starting to feel nervous at the prospect of another newborn, time seems to be flying by .

Aw how exciting <3 .. I’m exhausted and broken but with no kids - so that doesn’t hold a candle to you haha :rotfl: will you take a little holiday before the bub arrives? Sounds like you deserve some rest and relaxation x

Ah, I will try better to post more regularly.

Don't worry about movement. It was about 22 weeks before I really felt Kieran as I had anterior placenta. Do you know where your placenta is positioned? It does make a difference but honestly, it can take a while to feel baby first time around. This time, I have a posterior placenta and am feeling way more. I also have a huge bump already, but Kieran isn't a year old yet so all my internals and muscles are like Nora Batty's tights

How did the scan go?

I’m thinking it might be a long while before I feel her - she is measuring 2 weeks behind so i’ll have to wait patiently for that! I’m pretty sure I saw posterior placenta on the report, but i’d have to check to be sure. Haha, I hear that bump comes out much quicker second time around! How exciting for you!

Scan went well - great to get some reassurance that she is still there and a strong heart beating away <3 .. the sonographer didn’t say anything to me but her growth is 10th percentile, so not sure if she is too little for doctors to be concerned. I have an appt with the doctor at the antenatal clinic on Tuesday so will find out more x

Sorry forgot to update this thread with my scan pics! It was lovely to see her - a nice strong heart beating away at 150bpm. She was measuring on the small side - 10th percentile, but will find out from the doctor tomorrow if I should be concerned!

I love the shot of her face and nose - so in love <3 ... I also have my 20week bump update. Still on the small side- so keen to start showing properly and hopefully feel some flutters or kicks soon x

190B3729-3882-40FC-A1E7-D56D7D30E88B.jpeg FA532B9A-A3DC-42CC-880F-8E5A8D07F317.jpeg D9D21FFD-9C7E-4DB3-B41C-C0240F4CA742.jpeg

So I had my scan today. Such a relief it’s over as I was so nervous. It went really well and she kept saying that everything looked great. In Canada they fax the report to the midwife so I’m going to phone them tomorrow to see what the baby was measuring at etc. I did see on the screen though something about 30th percentile and 22 weeks. I’m 21 weeks 2 days today. So measuring ahead a wee bit. I did at my 12 week scan too.

Then it was time for the gender......

It’s a....girl!!!:pink: I had had an inkling and kept thinking it was a girl but then I also convinced myself this morning it was a boy lol so myself and the husband were shocked but very happy regardless!

Hope everyone is doing well. 7 more weeks and then it’s the third trimester or even less for some of you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back