*** October 2019 Mummies ***

pupperino

Reaction score
Yay, so keen to go into trimester 2 <3

My skin has actually cleared up the last few days so I am hoping that I get my glow :rotfl:

Here are the dates from the last thread - let me know if dates AND genders that need to be updated x

September
26th - baby1201 :blue:

October
3rd- bonjourkatie :pink:
20th - _GG_ :yellow:
21st - xoxo :pink:
24th - pupperino :pink:

Last edited:
Thank you for setting this up, pup!
Hopefully find out the gender tomorrow, but that’s if baby isn’t asleep on their tummy and won’t wake up again!!

Hi everyone, just to update I’m having a baby boy I had my gender scan on Friday. My due date actually changed to 26th September after I had my 12w scan but I think I will stay with you guys if that’s ok as I generally have late babies anyway.x

Thank you for setting this up, pup!
Hopefully find out the gender tomorrow, but that’s if baby isn’t asleep on their tummy and won’t wake up again!!

So exciting! My little one was a bit sleepy and wouldn't move around much for the sonographer lol!

Hi everyone, just to update I’m having a baby boy I had my gender scan on Friday. My due date actually changed to 26th September after I had my 12w scan but I think I will stay with you guys if that’s ok as I generally have late babies anyway.x

Updated! Of cause stay with us :D

Technically I know the sex already thanks to the NIPT - but will keep it under wraps for a bit longer. It's fun having people guess :angel:

Update - we are having a girl :pink: :cheer:

Over the moon and I feel like I have bonded with her more since finding out... IDK if that is weird, haha... I have been having more "internal" conversations with her and it makes it feel so real <3

Congratulations! I guessed correctly lol. There are so many nice girl clothes compared to boys.x

Congratulations! I guessed correctly lol. There are so many nice girl clothes compared to boys.x

Hehe well done :lol:

Yes, very excited to go shopping. Plus she can have some hand-me-downs from my niece which is nice too!

Update - we are having a girl :pink: :cheer:

Over the moon and I feel like I have bonded with her more since finding out... IDK if that is weird, haha... I have been having more "internal" conversations with her and it makes it feel so real <3
I definitely feel the same! Feels so natural calling her a “she”. Xx

Sooo... I’m also having a girl! :pink:
My intuition said girl from right when we first got pregnant so spooked that it’s actually true!

Hi everyone!

Can I be added to the list please? I’m due October 21st. I had my 12 week scan last week. I felt so relieved and a lot less anxious after it, but now I’m back to feeling nervous at times! Which I know is normal so I’m trying to think of other things too.

Where is everyone at with their symptoms? I still get tired in the evenings early, I didn’t have a lot of sickness to start with, mostly I just get hungry all the time!

Now I’m on the countdown to the 20 week scan! Does anyone have the date of theirs yet? I have a midwife apt in under two weeks so assuming they’ll book me in then.

Hi everyone!

Can I be added to the list please? I’m due October 21st. I had my 12 week scan last week. I felt so relieved and a lot less anxious after it, but now I’m back to feeling nervous at times! Which I know is normal so I’m trying to think of other things too.

Where is everyone at with their symptoms? I still get tired in the evenings early, I didn’t have a lot of sickness to start with, mostly I just get hungry all the time!

Now I’m on the countdown to the 20 week scan! Does anyone have the date of theirs yet? I have a midwife apt in under two weeks so assuming they’ll book me in then.

Hello - welcome :D ... I have added you to the list! Glad your 12 week scan went well.

I'm very similar to you, my first tri was very kind to me so I have mostly been tired and get heartburn/ indigestion most days. I have noticed my appetite ramping up the last few days! I have eaten so much today, lol!

I don't have a date for the 20 week scan yet, but I have an appt with at the antenatal clinic in 3 weeks!

Will you be finding out the gender of your little one?

Thank you!!

Luckily I haven’t had any indigestion/heartburn but the bloating is unreal! Lol I look like five months midday lol hopefully that will ease up soon! I’m trying to eat small meals throughout the day to see if that helps. But I’ve been ravenous since five weeks so it’s hard haha

Yes I’ll be finding out the sex! Mostly so I can plan the nursery, think of a name etc I don’t want to spend months thinking of a girls name when it’s a boy all along and vice versa!

I see you’re expecting a girl! Have you started to think of names yet? I’m most excited about that actually! And buying all the clothes haha

Thank you!!

Luckily I haven’t had any indigestion/heartburn but the bloating is unreal! Lol I look like five months midday lol hopefully that will ease up soon! I’m trying to eat small meals throughout the day to see if that helps. But I’ve been ravenous since five weeks so it’s hard haha

Yes I’ll be finding out the sex! Mostly so I can plan the nursery, think of a name etc I don’t want to spend months thinking of a girls name when it’s a boy all along and vice versa!

I see you’re expecting a girl! Have you started to think of names yet? I’m most excited about that actually! And buying all the clothes haha

Aw no, hopefully the bloating eases off this trimester!

Oh that's exciting - we found out for those reasons too and because we dislike uncertainty haha. We have a few names in mind, but I don't think we will decide until the birth! After we move house in a few weeks, the shopping will begin! So excited!

Hi everyone!

Congratulations!!
I got the date for my 20 week scan through the post a few days after my 12 week scan - the letter beat my nuchal screening results!

I’m still tired too but also getting horrendous heartburn, apparently a sign she’ll have lots of hair :rotfl: also looking way further along than 16 weeks but loving it tbh, embracing the bump!! X

Thank you! Is this is your first baby, Katie? Oh no, sucks about the heartburn. Can you take anything for it?

I was sooo bloated today, I was hungry for dinner but didn’t want to eat as felt gross! Really hoping it eases off soon.

I don’t live in the UK, so things are a bit different, the midwife just refers you for scans etc and then you can get a phone call re the date so I’m assuming they’ll arrange that on my next midwife apt.

Thank you! Is this is your first baby, Katie? Oh no, sucks about the heartburn. Can you take anything for it?

I was sooo bloated today, I was hungry for dinner but didn’t want to eat as felt gross! Really hoping it eases off soon.

I don’t live in the UK, so things are a bit different, the midwife just refers you for scans etc and then you can get a phone call re the date so I’m assuming they’ll arrange that on my next midwife apt.
First baby! I can have an antacid chalky tablet but I’m trying to drink milk first and only taking the antacid if it’s really bad!

Oh I see! They should do I imagine.

I’ve always suffered bad with heartburn in pregnancy, the only time I ever get it! Last pregnancy I was prescribed ranitidine which I took twice a day everyday to help ease the symptoms. Funny because immediately after I’ve had the baby I’m fine again.

Hope everyone had a nice Easter and have enjoyed heaps of chocolate - I have! :D

I'm hoping the heartburn doesn't last the entire pregnancy! Although, I haven't had it the last few days!

@xoxo - where are you from (if you don't mind sharing)?. I'm from Australia :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back