.. October 2016 Mummies - First Trimester ..

Tbh mine aren't either, but I did a clear blue this morning at got my 2-3 so hormones are going up. Symptoms come and go imo, and my cramps aren't there anymore either. Try doing an asda test, mine on that are going nearly as dark as control line x

Serious pregnancy bloat this morning! Could barely fit my work uniform on, I hope no one asks questions!

Ps. My symptoms come and go as well! I wouldn't worry about your IC's the ink in the tests aren't all that great :)

Last edited:
Ahh I hate bloat!!

Atm it feels like someone sprayed hair in my mouth, would prefer metallic taste ugh, properly doing something nasty to my throat ahhh xx

My digi is still 1-2.. Feel sad.

Jumping back in here but it can take a couple of days for the digis to change to the next reading as it takes a bit of time for the hormome to build or something.

Your pee could have not been concentrated enough, you should try again in a couple days x

I know it's still really early yet, but has anyone else picked baby names? Tbf I picked the years ago and I still love them!

Nope... I have 1 boy name but no girls and I like to have a few and decide.

Ill need to wait till gender for that..

xxxx

What's your boy name? I have Marshall and for a girl Scarlett Rose :D

I wouldn't rely on the digi hun :) they aren't always reliable for dates! I wouldn't worry about it and yes we have our names picked!

Boy: Sam
Girl: Scarlet

:lol: we have the same name peanutbutter

Ahh it is such a lovely name! I wanted an e on the end so could use lette as a nick name but hubby says no hehe.

Are you guys taking the pregnacare with omega 3 in like a different tablet? Xx

Last edited:
I love it! We had that named picked last time I was pregnant but we had a little Jaiden instead :lol:

I'm taking pregnacare unsure if it has omega 3 in it though.

Ill be sticking with the surname choice again if we have a boy.

A girl Im looking for something pretty and or unusual. Can get away with more unusual names with a girl.

xxxx

I sort of like boys names that have been turned into girls names like Riley lol.
Are yous avoiding any food that your not supposed to eat? I read online last night about cutting chocolate out in was like what :( now I'll just feel bad if i eat it! Not eating fish or eggs. Although when I try to eat red meat it tastes like sweat ughhhh. Awful lol x

You can eat eggs as long as they're cooked :) the foods you have to avoid I don't like anyway, don't like fish or soft cheese. I love liver though so I'm gutted I can't have that for 9 months!

Yeah I think I'm just going to avoid eggs! Eggs and chocolate was the only thing I ate anyways. I just bought a pack of curly wurleys as well damn! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back