Obem!!!!! One born is back.... Tonight!!

lucylu87

Reaction score
For a girl who has been watching all the old episodes for ages, I am so excited that OBEM is back tonight!! Who is going to be watching? Xx

Still doesn't seem real that I will be doing that again in a few months xx

I used to be such an avid watcher! Once I started having problems conceiving I had to stop because of the upset - and now I think I'll be too scared to watch! lol

My husbands never let my watch it but I've got it set to record

It clashes with The A Word which is filmed up where I live so I am watching that first then whenever I can fit in OBEM on catch up. I am so excited as this will be the first time watching it since we have started actively TTC so I will be watching even more closely and attentively!

I love this tho not sure how I'll feel now I'm actually pregnant :) xx

I have mine set up to record at 10. I'll watch it one night when oh not here.

Love it!! Can't wait, I have it set to record too xx

Well, I used to love it, would watch every episode but not I'm not sure I want to : $

I only watch it if I'm pregnant, I don't know why but it makes me excited lol. Going to catch up on it today x

Last edited:
I think it gave me a good idea as to what may come.

I think as long as you have in your head and know that not every labour goes like the one your watching your fine.

Usually they show horrid inductions.

Mine was fabulous!

xxxx

I watched it for the first time while I was pregnant with my daughter. And I cried at every baby born lol!!
But I must say.....my own birth was more relaxed.

Might have to watch this series.

Yup I started to shed a few tears too, I'm going to watch this series as it just gets me exited for baby X. X

Watched it online a few times since I've been preggers to sort of see what it might be like lol
I wonder if they're still using the lgi in leeds? That's where I'll be giving birth - it was good to see episodes based there to check out their facilities!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back