Sex?!

Hey, we are at the moment though finding a comfortable position is a bit of a nightmare.. lol: he has to work around me bless him.. x

Omg me and hubby still at it like rabbits....Im just so horny and he is too wahey! At least 4 times a week. Last pregnancy same right up till the end. I have had a sharp pain a couple of times which got me worried but obviously not put me off...

The missionary position out the window... lol.. me on top is seeming a little unattractive I think to.. but I guess we are half way and still have an active sex life, though bean seems to jiggle around a lot afterwards not sure they like it lol.. xx

Well since writing this i have been at it 4 days in a row :shock: NOT like me what so ever!!!

We probably done it like 5 times in 5 months (poor oh!) He's def up for it, says he finds my growing body (esp boobs as gone from a to c) sexy! But unfortunately my sex drive left the building as soon as I became peggers and I'm very concious of baby in there as still panic about when I was 8 weeks in april and we did it and day after I bled and led to mc! Prob not linked at all (that's what doc said) but I kinda link the two subconsciously! X

for me it just feels weird, like im having sex in front of my son - even though hes still in my belly lol. I dont want him to hear his mummy having sex lol!! x

We didn't really do it much in tri 1 as I had a lot of bleeding but now probably about once a week, have to do spoons now or this sort of missionary position but with me pushing him up away from my tummy with my elbows locked lol, sounds technical but I love missionary so had to find somesort of compramise ha x

i find it amazing that some ladies havent had sex since they found out! personally I couldnt go that long & i know my OH wouldnt stand for that. And the pressure of having sex straight after birth would be too immense for me. Granted we dont have sex lots, roughly 3 times a week but that may be because we only see eachother 3 days a week ?

3 times a week is loads! Think it helps that my OH is 16 years older than me, so doesn't want it ten times a day lol x

3 times per trimester is excessive in our case at the minute! Lol

I suppose it is, but we cram it all into a weekend lol. So i have all week to slob out feeling fat and hairy.

lol

There is sex - but rarely.

It's me who wants it - not because I often feel horny, I tend to feel horny when I feel wanted - but I miss it. But this has nowt to do with being pregnant, it's just my OH. He's not been very forthcoming in that dept for most of the last year, actually. Last time we did anything was valentines day and that wasn't aimed at me, I'd ordered something to use on the OH........... That's as much as I'm giving away!

We'Re still doing it lol... nothings really changed for us.. yes we've had to be a bit more selective with positions but thats about it lol... I couldnt imagine not doing it for the whole pregnancy! Im flying over to the uk when im 33 weeks and wont be able to see my husband for about 3 months! Have no idea how im gonna hope lol

haha, that thing you did 23 weeks ago that made your belly swell, your bladder shrink & let be known all sorts of horrible gases you never knew you could produce :shock:

We're still at it :D Carefully and not quite as often.. but at it nonetheless :D

lol, ah yes, the distant memory! we've attempted 3 times since we conceived and only done it once. hubby has other ways of pleasing though :) I'm ashamed to say I am not quite so energetic and don't often pay him back.. Then again. it is Friday today.... :)

i found this on google x
Q. One word, orgasms.
A. Many answers to that one! Orgasms can be much different during pregnancy. Some woman will finally become orgasmic during pregnancy due to the increased fluids in the area making the clitoris and vagina more sensitive. Other women will become multi-orgasmic for the first time.
In general, orgasms are very good for you and baby! When you have an orgasm the baby is unaware of what you are doing, but does experience the euphoric hormone rush that you will experience. There will also be minor contractions of the uterus, as there have always been, but now that the uterus is bigger you can feel them more. This is not preterm labor, unless you have this cramping sensation or contractions for more than one hour. The big problem with orgasms during pregnancy is that, particularly at the end, you many not get quite the sense of relief that a normal orgasm would provide. I've personally walked away from sex feeling more sexually frustrated than before, despite multiple orgasms. Although, it's still worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back