One Born Every Minute

I agree Bev, i prefered the last ones so far anyway! its a bit harder to watch now too knowing that i will have to do that soon. I hated the first 2 episodes as they were full of screamers and huge babies :shock:

totally Agree with you Bev, there isn't the magic like there seemed to be in the last one, this series seem to have more focus on showing us the people they have to put up with in the delivery ward, rather than the couples enjoyment and the beauty (and pain) or labour.

Might just be because we are going through a different time and are pregnant ourselves and expect more emotional stuff.

The "council estate" debate is still ongoing, and i too would also call some one who i knew was a millionaire but acted a scumbag someone who should be on "jezza Kyle" and lol.

But i also think this of any toothless person, which says a lot as my Partner has lost a few teeth ! hahaa. x

Yeh they seem to concentrate on the ones causing problems than the nice calm ones. I loved that woman who had a water birth (5th baby) and just said 'heads out babys out' it was so fast! but they show more of the dramatic ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back