One born every minute

PinkPunch

Reaction score
Anyone watching it tonight? That poor girl is screaming and asking for an epidural and she's only at 2cm!

yeah im watching, haha. Is it really that bad? im begining to panic!!

what stage can you have an epidural?

Yeah I watched this one before fabio and his wife are hillarious! She's going nuts about the pillows, thats the kind of thing I'd be getting annoyed about!

yeah im watching, haha. Is it really that bad? im begining to panic!!

what stage can you have an epidural?

No it's not that bad at all! I dunno when you can have them, I just had gas.

Seen it before, n suppose different people r different with pain or the amont of pain each labor courses x

Everyone is different but I can't believe how the young girl is coping :shock: Or not coping.. Even her mum is telling her she's OTT.. And mrs optimistic :rofl: the pillows, I dare her to smile :blush:

i love that couple joy and fabio - seen this before and she made me laugh so much then and just as much this time... "you're going to get a burger king aren't you" "sit down you driving me crazy" ... they are a v funny couple especially her... love it..

and the other girl - what a drama queen... i said to my hubby it's bad they show such extreme cases (although i guess some people are like this) - but if i had seen that before i had my 1st baby i would have been crapping myself!!!! they deffo find the extreme cases for tv... still love watching them though!

Last edited:
Not seen this one.

All I'll say is, everyone is different - I cried and moaned through my whole labour but it was as a result of what was happening to me at the hospital, and there was no one there.

Some people don't even feel pain through their labour, whereas others will feel it when this girl has felt it. And don't let it upset you about your labour - everyone is different and every labour is different.

You will be fine.

Hi, I watched the first full episode last night and then was watching the bbc online one born every minute; I am petrified of labour; the women are like screaming and claiming it hurts etc etc... I was like.. no I can't do that... !!

The first time I watched OBEM was when I was about 4 months and I swear I just wanted to stitch my foof up and keep bubba in there! I'm a complete wuss and was sure I'd have heart attack or something from the pain... For me it really wasnt that bad, I cant even explain it properly. Yes it does HURT but its the kind of pain that when you think of the outcome you can get yourself through it. Honestly, breathe deeply, stay calm it helps! Some of the girls on there scare the bejeezus out of me now even though I've been through it and know it was nothing like that for me.

And Joy and Fabio are fab I <3 them!

The first time I watched OBEM was when I was about 4 months and I swear I just wanted to stitch my foof up and keep bubba in there! I'm a complete wuss and was sure I'd have heart attack or something from the pain... For me it really wasnt that bad, I cant even explain it properly. Yes it does HURT but its the kind of pain that when you think of the outcome you can get yourself through it. Honestly, breathe deeply, stay calm it helps! Some of the girls on there scare the bejeezus out of me now even though I've been through it and know it was nothing like that for me.

:rofl: stitch your foof up lol

Thanks Lily, I can't watch it for that exact reason xx

I agree about that first girl. Yes, everyone has different pain thresholds but her moaning, whailing and swearing didnt seem genuine to me at all. She reminded me of someone that had seen women giving birth in films and soaps and copied them, with the whole "I f**kin hate you" to her partner. I was just like 'Hmmmm, failed actress'. She got on my damn nerves.

Joy however made the programme for me!! You cant get more genuine complaining than that! PSML!!

I think theyre repeating that season again cos it's on this Monday too. If they are then there are some you should definitely watch amandapanda, there was one girl on that had a water birth and she was so calm and controlled all the way through it she was bloody awesome, I think those ones can help but the ones where they're screaming their heads off definitely stay away from!

I think theyre repeating that season again cos it's on this Monday too. If they are then there are some you should definitely watch amandapanda, there was one girl on that had a water birth and she was so calm and controlled all the way through it she was bloody awesome, I think those ones can help but the ones where they're screaming their heads off definitely stay away from!

Yeah that girl who had the water birth was amazing! They obviously show the more extreme cases because it makes good tv.

I did manage to watch one when I was feeling particularly strong and brave...it wasn't too bad. It's when they start screaming that I have to turn over as I really don't like it....but this one the girl had an epidural and it all seemed quite calm so it wasn't too bad! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back