Ok now im scared!

becciboo26

Reaction score
So far through this pregnancy ive been excited about giving birth, but now after watching the last two episodes of OBEM and seeing on my ticker that there is now only 95 days to go im starting to get really scared!

Needless to say this is my first baby, I am 29 and have been waiting for this since the age of 20. Because of that everybody seems to think that I should love every part of pregnancy and not moan at all cos this is what i wanted :shakehead:. But that doesnt stop me feeling low some days and extremely uncomfortable!!

Sleep is so hard, i have never been more uncomfortable! My hips feel sore every morning!! I have the pillows etc but they also make me uncomfortable!

I realise I have gone a bit off topic so sorry for the rant :( xxx

Oh hon, try not to be scared, it's really not that bad. They put the scariest stories on there to get viewers!!

I know how you feel when people expect you to be happy all the time. I'm pregnant again after 2 mc's. I know I should be jumping for joy but in all honesty I hate being pregnant! I'm sick most days, feel nauseus much of the time, have headaches, backaches, indigestion and general grumpiness! I was a lot sicker when I had my daughter but I swear I didn't have all the aches and pains i'm having now. Mind you, my midwife very kindly pointed out that I am a lot older now... Thanks for reminding me!!

You're not alone feeling rubbish :hug: But once the baby is born you forget most of the bad parts and start thinking about having more!!!! :)

xx

Thanks hun - it really irritates me, my mum keeps saying you wanted this etc etc, yes i did but like you im not finding pregnancy the best thing in the world!! lol xx

I am completely with you on this one :) and I have more time....

We had been trying for 3 years desperately and nothing and now I am people keep telling me to stop complaining!! I don;t care how much I wanted this and do want this it doesn't stop me being achey, hurting and terrified of what is to come!!!

I feel your pain xxxx

Heu hun, its just starting to dawn on me too how soon this is all goning to happen!! We are full term in just over 10 weeks!! Ahhhhhh, but we CAN do it, stay positive :D xxxxx

I feel your pain, esp the sleep thing. OMG my hips oucccch!

I hate being pregnant. It's a means to an end lol Just because you want a baby doesn't mean you will enjoy being pregnant. It's alot for a body to go through.

Don't worry about labour either. Everybodies pain threshold is different, each labour is different. What will be will be, when you're in labour you just do it.

xxxxxx

Yep, i'm with you all. And to be honest i've had a really easy pregnancy so far (touch wood). But now i'm starting to get back aches and chronic ligament pain it doesn't really seem fun anymore, everything is becoming more of a struggle. Plus i'm dying for a glass of wine! Pregnancy and motherhood are two different things and anyone who moans about you moaning should pipe down! It's a different experience for everyone, some people have it easy and others have it rough.

With this being my first, i'm also terrified of labour (watching One Born Every Minute every week isn't helping either!) but at the end of the day baby got in there and has to get out somehow! I hope i can just get through labour as quickly and in control as possible xx

Thanks for your replies girlies - although i knew it anyway its so nice to know there are others that feel the same as you :) xxx

Ive also watched OBEM against advice from people who told me not too and im petrified at the thought of labour but im going with an open mind is thats possible.

Sleeping sint my best thing at the moment either cant get comfy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back