November Testing

Im out...........was 3 days late and got my hopes up a little - but wasnt meant to be for this month...........roll on december!
x

Hi Hun,

I just OVd yesterday so I miss my November testing now.

xx

Hi Kizzi,
Same as Maybe, can you take me off for November & I'll head over to December testing.
Thanks x

Sorry Mooncake. :hug:

I tested this morning & got BFN :( Gutted!!! Had a dot of blood when wiped this morning, but nothing since. so sure ill be posting the witch got me later today!!

If I do, think ive decided this will be my last cycle trying :(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :af:

Sorry she got you mooncake.

Jen & Maybe - took you off the list. See you in December testing. :good:

No sign of AF yet... going to give it a little longer before i test :). Hoping she stays away though, but if not i will be joining the december testers! Hope you girls are all doing well :) congrats to those who got their BFP's and as always lots of :dust::dust::dust:for December girls.
I will keep you's updated! xxx

Still no sign for me either Scottishlassie! Fingers crossed for us both :)

Can't believe uve been able not to test!! I'm far to impatient!! Lol xx

Hi Sparkle, ohhh good luck for you too :) fx! I know it's been really tough not testing, but i'm trying to be more relaxed about things this cycle, i end up just getting myself upset if i test early and get bfn. So i'll leave it a wee bit longer, if still no af, then i will test :). Have you tested hun? xx

Still no sign of af! Cycle day 37! No sign of her!
Any more bfps this month? X

hi mummy24, i'm on cycle day 37 as well. Hoping she stays away for us! :) good luck. my cycles are 36 days too, though i've had a cycle that was 33 about 4 months ago. I use an iphone app to keep track :p. xx

hi mummy24, i'm on cycle day 37 as well. Hoping she stays away for us! :) good luck. my cycles are 36 days too, though i've had a cycle that was 33 about 4 months ago. I use an iphone app to keep track :p. xx

me too wow :D haha ive got the period tracker app which gives you all the options an even works out the cycles! :) my 36day ive been gettin faint lines on hpts just wanna get them to go darker now :) - ii hate the fact pg symptoms n af symptoms are almost the same! but my cervix is still very soft :) an if remember last month i checked a day before af was due n they were blood there this time ive had nothing! :) so fingers crossed for you too hunni n lots of baby dust ur way! :) xxxx

i *think* ive seen a faint line today.....but want to confirm in the next few days to make sure. good luck everyone :dust:

Ohhh another faint line! This is so exciting!! Good luck girls! Xx

I've just seen an ultra faint/practically invisible line too. Think it's just my eyes but was in the time limit so will have to ask hubby to check when he gets home..Or ignore it and wait til I get a proper line cos I don't want him to get his hopes up. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back