November Mummies! <3

Congrats to you all.

A week on tues is my c section date, think it&#8217;s gonna be a long week x

Congratulations Cati!

My little man is a week old today, makes me feel sad how quickly it's gone! His feeding is getting better and going every couple of hours now which is a relief. Engorged quite badly on my left side, gunna have a go at hand expressing as a bit of relief. Anybody got any tips to help? My left nipple has also gone flat so Austin can't feed off it so it's really painful atm. Xx

Hey guys
April I'm really struggling too, my milk came in yesterday and she wouldn't feed on my right breast as it was so hard but I've managed to get a beast pump today and pumped off so she's now feeding , I've had to combination feed and she will take both bottle and breast
She's not sleeping too bad she managed 2-7 am last night :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Pics of Lola Rose :)
59d2d45ede40e021e26f2f8ebfa60457.jpg
5f1325b444b5580fc02bb1c6d742f837.jpg

Aww absolutely beautiful. I want mine in my arms &#55357;&#56845; x

aww gorgeous!!

I&#8217;m back in the hospital for a few nights now due to a nasty uterus infection. Very painful but I&#8217;m so overwhelmed by all the staff here. Such amazing people! Hoping I spot the midwife who helped me give birth to Llew so I can thank her properly. She came to look for me after her shift ended saturday morning but I was asleep and I feel so bad for not getting the chance to say thanks properly

I&#8217;ve also got those tight white socks on. I am the definition of sexy right now

She's a absolutely beautiful Clover! Loving the name too so close to my daughters name too!

2-7?! Wow! My health visitor told me to wake after 4 hours so we've not let little one go longer than that yet. He's having a growth spurt at the moment, feeding lots & being quite narky bless him.

Hope you're okay Cati. I was readmitted with my first due to retained placenta and the midwife who delivered my daughter was the one looking after me, I didn't even recognise her which was awful! I'm going to send a Christmas card to the labour ward with a picture of little one to thank them all, and OH brought them chocolates before we left. They did brilliant as I was alone they were really my birth partners as well as my midwife. X

Hey everyone. Been manic few days.
Had a sweep on Saturday at 12.30. Walked into our town centre at 3.30 for xmas lights switch on and started contracting. Came home at 5.30 went for bath. Rang hospital at 6 wjo said to come in. Quickly dropped daughter off. At 6.30 we arrived and shown to midwife led birth centre. At 6.45pm I was 4cm....at 19.57 after 3 loud and large pushes she arrived still in her Sac. She weighed in at 7lbs5oz and we decided to call her Poppy Violet.
Her big sister is in absolute love with her...tho think the novelty may wear off...she is ony 2.5 after all lol.
Feeding going well. Milks just come in properly today!!!
Hope everyone is well xxx

Congratulations Rachel! It's really lucky for a baby to be born in the sac! :)

Glad your other daughter is taking well to it! Ours has been a bit of a nightmare. Not sure if it's the baby or just a coincidence but behaviour lately has been atrocious.

Who's left to go? :) x

we’re home! Amongst the polava of my infected uterus, little Llew has lost 10.2% of his birth weight (apparently the .2 makes all the difference.. 10% is fine but 10.2%? PANIC STATIONS!).

Feeding is going really well, but he does nod off literally seconds into feeds and I spend a good sump of time waking him back up for a proper feed. When he does wake up he’s there for a good time though. Another weigh in tomorrow so hopefully we’ll have a feeding frenzy of an evening to bulk up.

Wow still in the sac! That must have been amazing to see!
My 13 yo sister was only asking me the other day if a baby has ever been born in the sac

Hopefully he'll start getting chunky soon Cati. I noticed in the first week, LO was falling asleep through feeds and was impossible to wake. :|

Last night was a bad night, OH brought him to bed after a 11:30pm feed and he slept until quarter to 2, was up until half 2 (feeding changing winding) and then woke again at quarter to 4... changed him, up again at 5 then restless from 5-7.

He's still the same now when I put him down he groans like he's in pain. :( coffee is life :lol:

Any more November babies??
Lola is now 11 days old ..sleeping ..well not much !! Mix feeding breast and bottle
So tired but happy she's here! :)

How's everyone doing xxx

My little Llew is a week old already!
Just fed again so we’re both off for a nap. Hope everyone is doing well

Day 12 for us today and been to view Austin's newborn photos this morning and they are gorgeous! We all cried watching the slideshow haha. Can't wait to get the link sent over tonight so we can see them again and show family. Xx

Glad everyone is doing well! Hunter is 3 weeks and 1 day. We're thinking he may have colic but are hoping not. The last few nights he's cried solidly for 2 hours with nothing helping. Last night however he slept from 10:30 - 2 and then from 2:30 - 5:40 so we're holding out hope he's just had a few bad nights and it's not actually colic.

He's at his first party tomorrow afternoon! X

Ahhh so lovely to hear you all doing well !!

I'm still very pregnant lol 40+1

Hope your little one arrives soon!

We had a really good night last night. Had a feed at around 11 and we both slept until another feed at 6 :) He fed a lot yesterday, it must have tuckered him out!

Midwife is coming over for a weigh in today

Everyone else seems to be getting the luck of the draw in the sleep department. We're 3 weeks in and only just getting 4 hour stretches through night last night. :lol:

40+3 not a single hint of labour. Did anyone go into labour with zero warning? I have occasional period pain but I've had that for weeks, or throughout the whole pregnancy tbh. So fed up. I've never wished pain upon myself up until now. I want a bloomin contraction lol

With my first I never had a clue, just another normal night went to bed and was falling asleep when I got a bad period pain followed by a pop, waters went. Hope it's not too much longer! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back