November 2021 due dates

Just had my midwife booking apointment through and bloods appointment - becoming more real!

Just had my midwife booking apointment through and bloods appointment - becoming more real!

Aww lovely when is that? I'm still waiting for my midwife to call me xx

Hi girls! All went well today upped my metformin and taken booking bloods. Still not heard from my community midwife but I won’t see her anyway to be honest x

@holli I know the feeling! I’m going to take my last digital next Saturday.

Still not getting any real symptoms at the moment. I’ve had a couple of tiny spots of pink but TMI I am a little sore wondering if I’ve got a bit of thrush as I suffered with that last time. Think it’s linked to the diabetes I can’t seem to control my fasting levels at the moment x
Yeah unmanaged sugar levels can cause thrush. Hope it settles soon xx

Aww lovely when is that? I'm still waiting for my midwife to call me xx
Bloods are 20th will be 9 weeks i think and midwife is via video call on the 25th (due to Covid).. going to have a consultant led pregnancy anyway so i guess thatl happen after the initial appointment?!

Hi girls! All went well today upped my metformin and taken booking bloods. Still not heard from my community midwife but I won’t see her anyway to be honest x

Glad everything went well hun xxx

Bloods are 20th will be 9 weeks i think and midwife is via video call on the 25th (due to Covid).. going to have a consultant led pregnancy anyway so i guess thatl happen after the initial appointment?!

Exciting times, it will soon be here, I was consultant led with my daughter, so possibly will be again this time, I didn't have bloods done tho with my daughter not sure if that's an area thing? Xx

Whoa! This thread has really taken off--so glad to see all these newcomers! We had a slow start, but wound up with a pretty big November contingent. I think I added everyone to the first post, but let me know if I've forgotten anyone.

Holli, was particularly touched to hear of your getting the news after your dad passed. I'm sorry for your loss, and hope this new blessing will comfort you and your family!

We told my parents and in-laws this weekend. It will be first grandchild on both sides, so they are pretty psyched. Both my mom and MIL also told me they each had one pregnancy (of two) with almost no first trimester symptoms at all, which made me feel a little less worried that I'm still feeling so comparatively normal (I have tender boobs, am more tired than usual, and have had some increased vaginal discharge, but no real nausea).

@Maza1993 exciting! It feels like you are so far ahead of me! I don’t imagine I’ll hear off the midwife anytime soon I’ve bypassed her myself in order to get better care for the diabetes. I think if I’d waited like last time I’d have MC again as my levels are haywire x

@Maza1993 exciting! It feels like you are so far ahead of me! I don’t imagine I’ll hear off the midwife anytime soon I’ve bypassed her myself in order to get better care for the diabetes. I think if I’d waited like last time I’d have MC again as my levels are haywire x
I do think things vary depending on the area of the uk your in, i have high BP had it with my first which led to emergency c section and now on metaformin for pcos so those reasons for consultant led. But seems like everythings changed 3 years on... midwife meeting via zoom (will be interesting)

I do think things vary depending on the area of the uk your in, i have high BP had it with my first which led to emergency c section and now on metaformin for pcos so those reasons for consultant led. But seems like everythings changed 3 years on... midwife meeting via zoom (will be interesting)

I did referral last week so when I hear I hear I suppose.

Will your fertility clinic have much involvement after the early scan @Maza1993?

Whoa! This thread has really taken off--so glad to see all these newcomers! We had a slow start, but wound up with a pretty big November contingent. I think I added everyone to the first post, but let me know if I've forgotten anyone.

Holli, was particularly touched to hear of your getting the news after your dad passed. I'm sorry for your loss, and hope this new blessing will comfort you and your family!

We told my parents and in-laws this weekend. It will be first grandchild on both sides, so they are pretty psyched. Both my mom and MIL also told me they each had one pregnancy (of two) with almost no first trimester symptoms at all, which made me feel a little less worried that I'm still feeling so comparatively normal (I have tender boobs, am more tired than usual, and have had some increased vaginal discharge, but no real nausea).

Thank you hun, that's so lovely been first grandchild, I don't feel nausea much just every now and then more not than I do, my boobs are a little sensitive, am more tired but I do run around after willow and I have my mums labrador at moment (she's in heat and mum has her mum and dad so need to keep her away from dad) I keep bloating and have terrible gas my tummy feels tight most of time xx

Thank you hun, that's so lovely been first grandchild, I don't feel nausea much just every now and then more not than I do, my boobs are a little sensitive, am more tired but I do run around after willow and I have my mums labrador at moment (she's in heat and mum has her mum and dad so need to keep her away from dad) I keep bloating and have terrible gas my tummy feels tight most of time xx

@holli i am mega bloated today! I feel like I’ve eaten too many sweets or something a bit sickly and round :rotfl:

Get a horrible pulling pain too when I sneeze or cough xx

No

they have said once they are happy they discharge back to nhs xx

Ah ok that’s good they will keep an eye on you for a bit! I’ve just had my booking in appointment over the phone. Bloods on 6th April x

Has anyone else U.K. based seen a midwife yet? The questions are realllyyyy in depth they even wanted to know what we both do for work, if we own our home and if hubby has been in prison :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back