November 2021 due dates

Hi girls! Can I just ask you all what days you got a super dark positive? As in DPO I’m so so anxious due to previous losses so just wanting to get to that point and then I’ll hopefully relax!

How are you all feeling? This may sound a little strange but can any of you feel any pulling or anything? I am super crampy still xx

Hi girls! Can I just ask you all what days you got a super dark positive? As in DPO I’m so so anxious due to previous losses so just wanting to get to that point and then I’ll hopefully relax!

How are you all feeling? This may sound a little strange but can any of you feel any pulling or anything? I am super crampy still xx
Hi, my conception date was 19.02.2021 and test showed pretty dark line on 08.03.2021.
My symptoms are frequent peeing, little nausea, swollen breasts, hunger and abdominal pulling sensation. :) Wish you the best!

Hi, my conception date was 19.02.2021 and test showed pretty dark line on 08.03.2021.
My symptoms are frequent peeing, little nausea, swollen breasts, hunger and abdominal pulling sensation. :) Wish you the best!

Thanks @Rasma I have a little way to go yet then as 12DPO at the moment!

Thanks @Rasma I have a little way to go yet then as 12DPO at the moment!
I didn't test until 14 or 15 dpo, and based on that test I wouldn't have gotten more than a very faint line on day 12, and might even have tested negative. My test was an unambiguous positive at 14/15, but still what I'd describe as a faint line.

36 hours later--so, 16/17 dpo--I had a stronger line, but it still was significantly fainter than the control.

To avoid anxiety, I stopped testing after that, and had a blood test three days later that put my hcg at 480. Four days after that, it was 4000.

It really all depends on when you implanted. Based on my progression, I'd guess I implanted later than average; most women have stronger lines than I did at that point.

I didn't test until 14 or 15 dpo, and based on that test I wouldn't have gotten more than a very faint line on day 12, and might even have tested negative. My test was an unambiguous positive at 14/15, but still what I'd describe as a faint line.

36 hours later--so, 16/17 dpo--I had a stronger line, but it still was significantly fainter than the control.

To avoid anxiety, I stopped testing after that, and had a blood test three days later that put my hcg at 480. Four days after that, it was 4000.

It really all depends on when you implanted. Based on my progression, I'd guess I implanted later than average; most women have stronger lines than I did at that point.

I am getting strong lines to be fair I just think because I’ve had previous mc and have had spotting after dtd I’m trying to reassure myself. Especially as it’s so common for it to happen x

I am getting strong lines to be fair I just think because I’ve had previous mc and have had spotting after dtd I’m trying to reassure myself. Especially as it’s so common for it to happen x

I hear that. I have a scan tomorrow, and I'm terrified, especially as I know I'm at elevated mc risk based on where the embryo implanted.

Spotting after sex is supposed to be common. If all goes well, I have to remember to ask tomorrow if we can start having sex again or not, as we have been too scared to DTD at all since the scare last week, even though no one told us we shouldn't, since I know there are ladies who get told to avoid penetration for a while after incidents of bleeding.

I hear that. I have a scan tomorrow, and I'm terrified, especially as I know I'm at elevated mc risk based on where the embryo implanted.

Spotting after sex is supposed to be common. If all goes well, I have to remember to ask tomorrow if we can start having sex again or not, as we have been too scared to DTD at all since the scare last week, even though no one told us we shouldn't, since I know there are ladies who get told to avoid penetration for a while after incidents of bleeding.

Yes I’ve seen that! I think I probably will avoid it. The spotting is so light it’s barely there so I am trying not to worry. At the end of the day there isn’t really a lot I can do but wait.

I really hope all goes well for you tomorrow xxx

So we have a heartbeat! And my uterus grew in the last week, so they are no longer concerned with the location; it is still farther up than average, but within the normal range.

They measured me at 6w1d, whereas I should be either 6w5d or 6w4d based on ovulation tests. But the doctors weren't concerned, since things had obviously progressed since the last scan and they said the discrepancy was small. Likely pushes the EDD back a few days, but they said they'd wait a few weeks for a more reliable dating scan. Next appointment is April 12th!

Feeling so relieved in the meantime. We're going to tell our parents this week, though I know it is still early.

So we have a heartbeat! And my uterus grew in the last week, so they are no longer concerned with the location; it is still farther up than average, but within the normal range.

They measured me at 6w1d, whereas I should be either 6w5d or 6w4d based on ovulation tests. But the doctors weren't concerned, since things had obviously progressed since the last scan and they said the discrepancy was small. Likely pushes the EDD back a few days, but they said they'd wait a few weeks for a more reliable dating scan. Next appointment is April 12th!

Feeling so relieved in the meantime. We're going to tell our parents this week, though I know it is still early.

@ThisyrinJLM that is amazing news! It’s still really early so I wouldn’t read too much into the dating of it at the moment.

I will probably have to let the cat out of the bag sooner rather than later as it looks like I need help with my diabetes already. Rather be on the ball with it but people will notice I’ve not got a cup of tea or glass of pop. X

Great news! I have an early scan at our fertility clinic booked but not until 8 weeks! So nervous

Ah this is great news! So happy that you got good news!

Hey everyone! It’s very quiet in here isn’t it! I’ve decided to book a private scan for 17th April. Will give me something to look forward to! I’ve sat and worked it out and think my EDD is probably more like 2/12. My last two babies I’ve been induced at 38 weeks so hoping you lot won’t mind me sticking around in here x

Hey everyone! It’s very quiet in here isn’t it! I’ve decided to book a private scan for 17th April. Will give me something to look forward to! I’ve sat and worked it out and think my EDD is probably more like 2/12. My last two babies I’ve been induced at 38 weeks so hoping you lot won’t mind me sticking around in here x
Exciting, mines 15th hun!!

Hey girls I'm joining the November due date group! Found out I was pregnant nearly two weeks ago now and still have no symptons. My other pregnancys I've always had nausea sore boobs fatigue, this time I had a strange taste in mouth which has gone away and that's it really nothing else should I be concerned? I've had a missed miscarriage in the past and my symptons disappeared before I even started bleeding. Has anyone else have symptons?

Hey girls I'm joining the November due date group! Found out I was pregnant nearly two weeks ago now and still have no symptons. My other pregnancys I've always had nausea sore boobs fatigue, this time I had a strange taste in mouth which has gone away and that's it really nothing else should I be concerned? I've had a missed miscarriage in the past and my symptons disappeared before I even started bleeding. Has anyone else have symptons?

Hi and welcome what is your due date?

Something small but reassuring for me today I got 2-3 on my digi I’ve stopped using the ones with lines now and just going to test using a digital now xx

1596F9AA-1F93-4A88-A5D1-D642CBA18648.jpeg

Hi and welcome what is your due date?

Something small but reassuring for me today I got 2-3 on my digi I’ve stopped using the ones with lines now and just going to test using a digital now xx

View attachment 92644
Thank you and I'm due 18th November hun. I did use another digital the other day and it has changed to 2-3 weeks now when before it was 1-2 so guess my hcg levels are rising then? Congrats on your pregnancy

Thank you and I'm due 18th November hun. I did use another digital the other day and it has changed to 2-3 weeks now when before it was 1-2 so guess my hcg levels are rising then? Congrats on your pregnancy

Yes definitely! Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back