November 2021 due dates

Nausea kicked in this morning had some warm weetabix to see if its cause I was hungry but nope feel even sicker now, but miffed tho as digi came back at still 2-3 won't settle till I see that 3+ xx

@holli I know the feeling! I’m going to take my last digital next Saturday.

Still not getting any real symptoms at the moment. I’ve had a couple of tiny spots of pink but TMI I am a little sore wondering if I’ve got a bit of thrush as I suffered with that last time. Think it’s linked to the diabetes I can’t seem to control my fasting levels at the moment x

Aww no hate thrush so feel for you if it is that, will you be calling doctor tomorrow? just had a little snooze sooo tired but hard to do with a toddler she happily laid at said of me tho watching a movie, I've just orderd some more digis of amazon prime but they say they will come Wednesday so I won't do another till then only orderd from there as was £11 for two where as £16 for two at my chemist zx

Hi!!! Congratulations everyone!!
I’m new here. I’ve just found out I’m pregnant today, I’m 30 and have a 10 year old. We’re all over the moon! I’m not sure how far on I am, the first of my clear blue test said I was 3+ weeks then a one after that said 2-3. Has anyone else had this? If so how far on we’re you actually?
I know this sounds silly but I can’t remember if I had my period last month or January normally I keep track on an app but I’ve been so busy with work these past few months I haven’t been keeping track.
The only reason I did the test today was because I’ve not been able to keep my eyes open past 9pm which isn’t like me so I took one I had in the cupboard this morning as I realised I also haven’t had a period and it was positive, honestly I can’t believe it! I haven’t used contraception for over 3 years so I started to think it would never happen. Xxx

Hi!!! Congratulations everyone!!
I’m new here. I’ve just found out I’m pregnant today, I’m 30 and have a 10 year old. We’re all over the moon! I’m not sure how far on I am, the first of my clear blue test said I was 3+ weeks then a one after that said 2-3. Has anyone else had this? If so how far on we’re you actually?
I know this sounds silly but I can’t remember if I had my period last month or January normally I keep track on an app but I’ve been so busy with work these past few months I haven’t been keeping track.
The only reason I did the test today was because I’ve not been able to keep my eyes open past 9pm which isn’t like me so I took one I had in the cupboard this morning as I realised I also haven’t had a period and it was positive, honestly I can’t believe it! I haven’t used contraception for over 3 years so I started to think it would never happen. Xxx

Congratulations Emma, I've heard that hormones can make the sensitivity go weird making it go from 3+ to 2-3 or if your urine was less concentrated if you drank loads maybe? Ive never had it go down but when I had my daughter as soon as I got that 3+ I stopped testing and I will with this one once I get my 3+ as I don't know if your like me but I'm a worrier and tend to think the worst I'm a sod for it, they do say once you think that's it boom it happens as I believe that too, I was with my ex and we was trying for almost 2 years and the month we gave up and booked to go to eygpt I fell pregnant and have my daughter, this pregnancy I'm with a new partner we have only been together 8 months so wasn't trying but we are really happy since I got that positive other day after been a week late, my daughter is going to go mad if this baby turns out to be a boy as her daddy and his fiance are having a boy due in July she keeps saying she wants a sister not a brother haha (me and my ex are really good friends and so are me and his fiance) people find that strange but why our daughter gets best of both worlds and she grows up seeing mummy and daddy are friends and don't hate each other as we don't, my partner has a daughter same age as mine too and he really wants this baby to be a boy I'm not fussed either way as long as its healthy as I always wanted a girl and I have her so ill be happy with either now xx

Congratulations Emma, I've heard that hormones can make the sensitivity go weird making it go from 3+ to 2-3 or if your urine was less concentrated if you drank loads maybe? Ive never had it go down but when I had my daughter as soon as I got that 3+ I stopped testing and I will with this one once I get my 3+ as I don't know if your like me but I'm a worrier and tend to think the worst I'm a sod for it, they do say once you think that's it boom it happens as I believe that too, I was with my ex and we was trying for almost 2 years and the month we gave up and booked to go to eygpt I fell pregnant and have my daughter, this pregnancy I'm with a new partner we have only been together 8 months so wasn't trying but we are really happy since I got that positive other day after been a week late, my daughter is going to go mad if this baby turns out to be a boy as her daddy and his fiance are having a boy due in July she keeps saying she wants a sister not a brother haha (me and my ex are really good friends and so are me and his fiance) people find that strange but why our daughter gets best of both worlds and she grows up seeing mummy and daddy are friends and don't hate each other as we don't, my partner has a daughter same age as mine too and he really wants this baby to be a boy I'm not fussed either way as long as its healthy as I always wanted a girl and I have her so ill be happy with either now xx

Well originally I took one that must of gone out of date 2 years ago that came back positive and I actually couldn’t believe it so I woke my partner up and got him to go get us some clear blue ones. I ended up doing 4 as I was so shocked I’m a massive worrier now, I feel like I wasn’t in my first pregnancy with my daughter but I’m worrying about everything already now ‍♀️
Aww no that’s really nice!!! My daughter is to my ex and we have a really good relationship too! The more loving and supportive people around a child the better I say!
I had a dream the other night that I found out I was pregnant and went for a scan and found out it was a boy! My daughter also had a dream that I had a boy with blonde hair a blue eyes so I’ll be interested to see but I don’t mind either way as long as he/she is happy and healthy. I really wanted a girl too with my first so I don’t mind now. Xxx

Aww no hate thrush so feel for you if it is that, will you be calling doctor tomorrow? just had a little snooze sooo tired but hard to do with a toddler she happily laid at said of me tho watching a movie, I've just orderd some more digis of amazon prime but they say they will come Wednesday so I won't do another till then only orderd from there as was £11 for two where as £16 for two at my chemist zx

It is hard with a toddler isn’t it! I think I’ll wait to call the doctor as it could just be the excessive wiping I’m doing lol! X

Well originally I took one that must of gone out of date 2 years ago that came back positive and I actually couldn’t believe it so I woke my partner up and got him to go get us some clear blue ones. I ended up doing 4 as I was so shocked I’m a massive worrier now, I feel like I wasn’t in my first pregnancy with my daughter but I’m worrying about everything already now ‍♀️
Aww no that’s really nice!!! My daughter is to my ex and we have a really good relationship too! The more loving and supportive people around a child the better I say!
I had a dream the other night that I found out I was pregnant and went for a scan and found out it was a boy! My daughter also had a dream that I had a boy with blonde hair a blue eyes so I’ll be interested to see but I don’t mind either way as long as he/she is happy and healthy. I really wanted a girl too with my first so I don’t mind now. Xxx

Oo I can't wait to see if your right, with you not knowing when your last period was if you call doctor tomorrow they may send you for an early scan? Xxx

It is hard with a toddler isn’t it! I think I’ll wait to call the doctor as it could just be the excessive wiping I’m doing lol! X

Very much so she's a right diva too, will you be calling the doctor tomorrow? Xx

@Emma Mason did you do them with the same sample or different wee? That makes all the difference with the CB digi. Congratulations x

Oo I can't wait to see if your right, with you not knowing when your last period was if you call doctor tomorrow they may send you for an early scan? Xxx
oo that would be nice. Yeah l ring them tomorrow xxx

Thank you a different wee, around half an hour apart so I’m not sure which one would be more correct? Xxx

I'd say the first one would be correct if it was only half hour later for second one your pee wouldn't be very strong xx

Morning everyone! I feel like morning sickness has arrived with a vengeance this morning I am feeling rough :sick:

How are you all feeling?

Morning everyone! I feel like morning sickness has arrived with a vengeance this morning I am feeling rough :sick:

How are you all feeling?

Morning hun, I feel a little nauseated but I'm more bloated than anything this morning have you had any biscuits or toast? Xx

Morning hun, I feel a little nauseated but I'm more bloated than anything this morning have you had any biscuits or toast? Xx

I can’t have anything like that yet. I am diabetic and my blood glucose levels are too high at the moment I woke up at 7.6 which is almost what it should be after a meal :doh:x

I can’t have anything like that yet. I am diabetic and my blood glucose levels are too high at the moment I woke up at 7.6 which is almost what it should be after a meal :doh:x

Aww no what do you have to do for them to go down and how long will that take? Will you be consultant led with this pregnancy? Not sure if I will again I was with my daughter only because I'm illergic to latex tho xx

Aww no what do you have to do for them to go down and how long will that take? Will you be consultant led with this pregnancy? Not sure if I will again I was with my daughter only because I'm illergic to latex tho xx

Yeah I imagine so, I was with my two previous. Lots of water and just wait at the moment I’m hungry as well! X

Yeah I imagine so, I was with my two previous. Lots of water and just wait at the moment I’m hungry as well! X

Hope you managed to get them down and have something to eat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back