November 2021 due dates

I'm due 24th. I've only just felt well enough this last week to start shopping. We have a small selection of clothes and I've made a start on sorting all the accumulated stuff in the babys room that we certainly don't need. If I go shopping for an hour after work, I'm absolutely exhausted and have to go to bed early (oh dear haha). Progress is going to be slow.

I'm due 24th. I've only just felt well enough this last week to start shopping. We have a small selection of clothes and I've made a start on sorting all the accumulated stuff in the babys room that we certainly don't need. If I go shopping for an hour after work, I'm absolutely exhausted and have to go to bed early (oh dear haha). Progress is going to be slow.

Same date as me :dance: bump buddy xx

Tentatively joining the thread, 19w1d today with a due date of 6th November

After 3 mcs still feeling nervous but beginning to hope this might be the one

Tentatively joining the thread, 19w1d today with a due date of 6th November

After 3 mcs still feeling nervous but beginning to hope this might be the one

Lovely news hun, do you wana join our private Facebook group? Xx

Both drop me a pm with your name and I will add you on face book and into the group x

Hi girls! How are you all doing?

really quiet in here!!

16 week midwife appointment tomorrow, will be 16+5 feel like it’s flying! Need it to slow down a little as hubby and I cannot agree on a name.

Has anyone else got anything picked out yet? I’ve not even bought anything lol terrible! X

Hey ladies. My little girl came into the world on tuesday at 38 weeks by c section :)
We have called her isla and she weighs 7.13 (not bad for 2 weeks early)

hope your all well x

Wonderful news hun hope you and isla are well. So far one of us has had a girl and ones currently in labour she's quiet at moment so she's either had baby or very close to it all very exciting stuff to see. Can't believe how quick it's come round xx

Thought I would pop back on and update for those not on the Facebook group.

Baby George arrived on 15/11/2021 @ 37+5 after a longgggg induction as my placenta had started to fail. He weighed 6lb 9oz & passed all of his blood sugar tests xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back