November 2021 due dates

My tummy is bloated too, i have sooo much trapped gas it's uncomfortable, my boobs hurt, Im more wet sorry so I'm always knicker watching, I'm exhausted I'm only nausous if I'm hungry and after eating totally nothing like my pregnancy with willow xx

Snapchat-1957156651.jpg

My tummy is bloated too, i have sooo much trapped gas it's uncomfortable, my boobs hurt, Im more wet sorry so I'm always knicker watching, I'm exhausted I'm only nausous if I'm hungry and after eating totally nothing like my pregnancy with willow xx

View attachment 92690

Oh yes I do have excess discharge TMI!

I’ve had a curry this evening and I usually like mushroom pilau rice but I’ve left it all tonight it was disgusting x

Oh yes I do have excess discharge TMI!

I’ve had a curry this evening and I usually like mushroom pilau rice but I’ve left it all tonight it was disgusting x

I don't know how many times I've checked it's not blood, ooo are you having any cravings? I right want beef hula hoop crisps in a salad sandwich xx

I don't know how many times I've checked it's not blood, ooo are you having any cravings? I right want beef hula hoop crisps in a salad sandwich xx

Mashed potatoes & tango ice blast are all I can think about x

Thanks all! @holli yeah I really do! Dying for the 17th April to come now so I can get an idea of due date x

I'm hoping i hear from midwife next week as rang to tell doctors on 26th I had a positive test,
Get willow back at 530 can't wait bought all eggs to do an Easter egg hunt with her xx

I'm hoping i hear from midwife next week as rang to tell doctors on 26th I had a positive test,
Get willow back at 530 can't wait bought all eggs to do an Easter egg hunt with her xx

Awww that’s cute! We are doing a hunt this year too! I got these cute little bag things that I’ve filled with all little different types of easter treats from Aldi. I’m really impressed with the quality of the choc from there this year I had a few when I was doing them up earlier.

How old is willow? Xx

71936587-EEAF-49ED-921F-DAA25F23D67F.jpeg

She will be 3 on 29th of this month, aww they are brill I never saw those when I went in i got this box from morrisons and she's got a kinder Easter egg hunt too xx

She will be 3 on 29th of this month, aww they are brill I never saw those when I went in i got this box from morrisons and she's got a kinder Easter egg hunt too xx

Awww great age! Amelia won’t turn 3 until this one is born gracie will be 11! We got the little box from morrisons too not sure how I’m going to hide them in my tiny little garden lol! X

Awww great age! Amelia won’t turn 3 until this one is born gracie will be 11! We got the little box from morrisons too not sure how I’m going to hide them in my tiny little garden lol! X

Haha I say she's turning 3 more like 13 with her attitude she's such a diva and talks hind legs off a donkey, her dad and his fiancee came in with her and she turned round and went daddy you annoy me I was howling, will you be hoping for a boy this time round having 2 girls? Or you not fussed? I know I'm hoping weather is nice it's been in 20s here all week and today its been bloody freezing and there has been a warning of snow here Monday I hope they have it wrong, plus I need to make sure the dogs out the way as she will run off with them, she's on her second week of her season so hopefully she can go back to my mums next week she's really missing her as she's my dad's dog xxx

Haha I say she's turning 3 more like 13 with her attitude she's such a diva and talks hind legs off a donkey, her dad and his fiancee came in with her and she turned round and went daddy you annoy me I was howling, will you be hoping for a boy this time round having 2 girls? Or you not fussed? I know I'm hoping weather is nice it's been in 20s here all week and today its been bloody freezing and there has been a warning of snow here Monday I hope they have it wrong, plus I need to make sure the dogs out the way as she will run off with them, she's on her second week of her season so hopefully she can go back to my mums next week she's really missing her as she's my dad's dog xxx

I would like a boy but as long as healthy I’m not fussed. Not even sure we will find out what we are having this time. How about you? X

I would like a boy but as long as healthy I’m not fussed. Not even sure we will find out what we are having this time. How about you? X

I'm not fussed I always wanted a girl and I got her so either way I'm happy now, my partner would love a boy as he also has a 3 year old girl so think he needs some manly company haha, oooh I'd have to find out I'd hate not knowing and been unprepared haha with willow I had a private gender scan at 16 weeks so if it's open this time if things go well then I will probably do Same again, I still have all willows clothes from birth to now and all her baby things so I'm all ready set if this baby turns out to be a girl, will need everything new again pretty much if it's a boy as willows pram was a girly silver Cross, if it is a boy ill sort through willows clothes and keep the ones that I loved her in and what she came out of hospital in as I want one of those keep sake blankets made from them xxx

I'm not fussed I always wanted a girl and I got her so either way I'm happy now, my partner would love a boy as he also has a 3 year old girl so think he needs some manly company haha, oooh I'd have to find out I'd hate not knowing and been unprepared haha with willow I had a private gender scan at 16 weeks so if it's open this time if things go well then I will probably do Same again, I still have all willows clothes from birth to now and all her baby things so I'm all ready set if this baby turns out to be a girl, will need everything new again pretty much if it's a boy as willows pram was a girly silver Cross, if it is a boy ill sort through willows clothes and keep the ones that I loved her in and what she came out of hospital in as I want one of those keep sake blankets made from them xxx

@holli yeah I have the same issue we have a bugaboo cameleon 3 and it’s soft pink! You can buy colour packs but I’m terrible I know I’ll buy another pram x

@holli yeah I have the same issue we have a bugaboo cameleon 3 and it’s soft pink! You can buy colour packs but I’m terrible I know I’ll buy another pram x

I'll be exactly same even if this is a girl I'd want at least a different pram I'd be happy with every thing else but I'm not keen on pram any more xxx

I'll be exactly same even if this is a girl I'd want at least a different pram I'd be happy with every thing else but I'm not keen on pram any more xxx

I don’t even know where you’d go to look at prams anymore with mother care being closed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back