**Due dates and guess when your LO will arrive list**

I am due 29th September but my dates had me about a week earlier so I am going to guess I will have my bubba on 21st September :D

I'm due on September 15th. I'm guessing September 17th but hoping for September 10th!!!
Jacky

DD - 10 July but always wanted 07/07/07 because even my Mum will be able to remeber that one!

andreag said:
DD - 10 July but always wanted 07/07/07 because even my Mum will be able to remeber that one!

mine was 15/05/85 which was cool, all the 5's.. but 7/7/7 is better :)

Still begging mines right, I can;'t deal with another 3 weeks of walking around in pain! TD was wrong, hers was 2 days early :)

could you add me please

I am due on the 22nd of October but i am guessing or rather hoping for the 26th as its my Birthday.x

I'm going to join in too!! :cheer:

Due Date: 8th August
Guess Date: 3rd August instead

Thought it might be today (26) but since waking up I've changed my mind, doesn't look like I'll be getting my July baby afterall :cry: Will have to get used to 'August' I think.

Right im due the 15th according to their dates, but by mine and LMP I am due the 9th, so im going for the 9th.

I am due the 7th Sep but think it will come on the 6th or i hope anyway!!

**BUMP**

Wanted to bump this - I got my date right!!! :cheer:
Anyone else??

I'm due 24th Nov & I think baby will come 5th December! Not v hopeful that it wil be here on time!

Well done eightball :dance:

:( Nope i am still waiting and getting very fed up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back