November 2021 due dates

Hi everyone, my app has calculated due date to be 23rd November. I am 39 eek. Excited and terrified. This is my second. Lots of symptoms which I didn't have first time, mainly hideous nausea that strikes any hour of the day

Welcome, congrats! Im super close to you!! This is my second pregnancy too x

Hi @SarahJH81 those are all good signs for 5 weeks!

Is anyone else suffering with headaches? Cannot shift it today x

Hey can I join you guys? My af was a week late (my dad died last weekend so put it down to stress) should of known as I have all the signs from when I had my daughter almost 3 years ago, but did a test yesterday and got this my edd is 29th November xx

IMG-20210325-WA0032.jpeg

Hey can I join you guys? My af was a week late (my dad died last weekend so put it down to stress) should of known as I have all the signs from when I had my daughter almost 3 years ago, but did a test yesterday and got this my edd is 29th November xx

View attachment 92647

I am really sorry to hear that @holli of course you can join us, congratulations on your bfp x

I am really sorry to hear that @holli of course you can join us, congratulations on your bfp x

Thankyou :hug: it's given my mum something to focus on which I'm happy about just alot of stress to come as funeral isn't till 15th April
My symptoms was / are had and still having cramping and twinges from 3 days before af was due so I was expecting it to start early, back ache, we had Chinese othrr night and I heaved with it (I threw up every time I had Chinese whilst pregnant with my daughter) and all I want is beef crisps I'd happily live off them while I'm usually a cheese and onion crisp girl, my oh said he knew I was pregnant he said he is so attracted to me right now (I was like cheers.. You wasn't before then? :rotfl:) and he said theres something about me that's different he said my skin is glowing.. Ladies I don't feel glowing so god knows why he keeps saying that I was just adamant I wasn't and it was stress so I've got lots of mixed emotions right now with everything xx

Thankyou :hug: it's given my mum something to focus on which I'm happy about just alot of stress to come as funeral isn't till 15th April
My symptoms was / are had and still having cramping and twinges from 3 days before af was due so I was expecting it to start early, back ache, we had Chinese othrr night and I heaved with it (I threw up every time I had Chinese whilst pregnant with my daughter) and all I want is beef crisps I'd happily live off them while I'm usually a cheese and onion crisp girl, my oh said he knew I was pregnant he said he is so attracted to me right now (I was like cheers.. You wasn't before then? :rotfl:) and he said theres something about me that's different he said my skin is glowing.. Ladies I don't feel glowing so god knows why he keeps saying that I was just adamant I wasn't and it was stress so I've got lots of mixed emotions right now with everything xx

I have not many symptoms at all I get cramps occasionally, sometimes gag at things and headachy x

I have not many symptoms at all I get cramps occasionally, sometimes gag at things and headachy x

I won't be happy till I get that 3+ on my test I'll try in morning maybe, I will worry about everything I did with my daughter and I turned 35 last week I'm always checking my pants at moment if I feel wet or have cramps I've not had head ache or nausa except with the Chinese but I had bad sickness from 6 weeks right upto labour before xx

I won't be happy till I get that 3+ on my test I'll try in morning maybe, I will worry about everything I did with my daughter and I turned 35 last week I'm always checking my pants at moment if I feel wet or have cramps I've not had head ache or nausa except with the Chinese but I had bad sickness from 6 weeks right upto labour before xx

Im exactly the same. I’m convinced I’ve just seen pink on the tissue trying not to panic! X

Hi all! Can you add me to November 18? I just had a baby September 30 2020 so this came as a shock but we are excited

Im exactly the same. I’m convinced I’ve just seen pink on the tissue trying not to panic! X

Could be implantation spotting if you did hun , pink is fine it's bright red that's a worry out eyes are our own worst enemies at times like this xx

Hi all! Can you add me to November 18? I just had a baby September 30 2020 so this came as a shock but we are excited

Aww lovely they will have such a great bond been close in age xx

Could be implantation spotting if you did hun , pink is fine it's bright red that's a worry out eyes are our own worst enemies at times like this xx

I know it puts me right on edge! I’m sure it’s fine and it was nothing.

@Oliviasmommy congrats and welcome! X

I know it puts me right on edge! I’m sure it’s fine and it was nothing.

@Oliviasmommy congrats and welcome! X

One thing I love about this forum we have each others backs I loved been on here when I was ttc my daughter but I've not been on since having her as wasn't actually ttc but we are so happy about it xx

View attachment 92647
Welcome, so sorry to hear your news but what a blessing the baby will be xxx

Welcome, so sorry to hear your news but what a blessing the baby will be xxx

Thank you :hug:my mum said that too she said they usually say when some one dies a new life begins just lots of mixed emotions this week xxx

One thing I love about this forum we have each others backs I loved been on here when I was ttc my daughter but I've not been on since having her as wasn't actually ttc but we are so happy about it xx

I had a really great group of ladies in the due in jan 19 group. Still in contact with most of them now.

I am a believer of that too new life. We lost a good friend of ours before I got my BFP x

Evening ladies!

My first symptom with my pregnancies has always been sore and sensitive boobs but this time around it's been really painful and uncomfortable, not sure if it's just because I'm larger now than I was previously. I've been really tired and feeling sick a bit too but not actually been sick.

I have a 7 year old daughter and my partner has a 5 year old. We decided to tell them because I've been sore and tired but I'm worried about things not going to plan so we have worded very carefully so they know we have to go to the scan to make sure before anything is set in stone. I feel like it's very frowned upon to tell anyone before the scan.

It's dragging in, the first trimester is the worst. So much anxiety and doubt. I'm sure you all feel the same!

Hope you're all keeping well!

Nausea kicked in this morning had some warm weetabix to see if its cause I was hungry but nope feel even sicker now, but miffed tho as digi came back at still 2-3 won't settle till I see that 3+ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back