November 2021 due dates

No I rang my doctor Friday to say I had a positive and she was referring me to midwife and said they would phone me not heard from them yet, iam happy tho as I've just got this xx

Snapchat-1035769928.jpg

No I rang my doctor Friday to say I had a positive and she was referring me to midwife and said they would phone me not heard from them yet, iam happy tho as I've just got this xx

View attachment 92674

Awwww yay! I daren’t take mine yet! Saturday I probably will may leave until Sunday x

Well I orderd them off amazon as its £11 for two and they are almost £16 in chemist here they was meant to come tomorrow but they just come and I couldn't fight the urge to do one my heart was racing while egg timer was on it I was like please dont be still 2-3 and please don't drop to 1-2 so I'm happy now xx

Well I orderd them off amazon as its £11 for two and they are almost £16 in chemist here they was meant to come tomorrow but they just come and I couldn't fight the urge to do one my heart was racing while egg timer was on it I was like please dont be still 2-3 and please don't drop to 1-2 so I'm happy now xx

The fear!! I have got two in the cupboard but I need to have self control haha! X

The fear!! I have got two in the cupboard but I need to have self control haha! X

That is some self control lass I wouldnt be able to do hold off if they was in my cupboard especially waiting for it to go to 3+ xx

That is some self control lass I wouldnt be able to do hold off if they was in my cupboard especially waiting for it to go to 3+ xx

I don’t think it’s due to go 3+ yet anyway that’s why I’m happy to wait lol x

I don’t think it’s due to go 3+ yet anyway that’s why I’m happy to wait lol x

It's just scary isn't it? I don't know wether to phone my doctors again tomorrow or leave it till they get in touch with me, it's just when I did it with willow they contacted me straight away, but I know things are probably different now cos of covid xx

It's just scary isn't it? I don't know wether to phone my doctors again tomorrow or leave it till they get in touch with me, it's just when I did it with willow they contacted me straight away, but I know things are probably different now cos of covid xx

I phoned my GP for referral on 22nd and she (the mw) phoned me today and asked if I was free. It did take like an hour so worked out great as my littlest was at nursery x

Last edited:
I phoned my GP for referral on 22nd and she (the mw) phoned me today and asked if I was free. It did take like an hour so worked out great as my littlest was at nursery x

Ahh thats alright then I assumed things would be different with covid now I'm just wanting to get ball rolling xx

Ahh thats alright then I assumed things would be different with covid now I'm just wanting to get ball rolling xx

Yeah it’s nice to have a scan date to look forward to isn’t it! I did a digi this morning still 2-3 so I cracked it open the lines are so blue it’s ridiculous going to do another Friday instead x

Yeah it’s nice to have a scan date to look forward to isn’t it! I did a digi this morning still 2-3 so I cracked it open the lines are so blue it’s ridiculous going to do another Friday instead x

You didn't think you was ready to get a 3+ tho did you? I got 2-3 Thursday evening and again Sunday morning and then my 3+ last night look at this just walking dog and this butterfly just flew right in front of my face then landed infront of me willow was so excited at it xx

Snapchat-239931337.jpg

You didn't think you was ready to get a 3+ tho did you? I got 2-3 Thursday evening and again Sunday morning and then my 3+ last night look at this just walking dog and this butterfly just flew right in front of my face then landed infront of me willow was so excited at it xx

View attachment 92681

No I think it’s tomorrow for 3+ so Friday it should defo have changed. It’s still 2-3 though so it’s alright.

Awww look at her hair lovely! X

No I think it’s tomorrow for 3+ so Friday it should defo have changed. It’s still 2-3 though so it’s alright.

Awww look at her hair lovely! X

Yeah deffo nothing to worry about although they do make you worry don't they? My ex hates her hair he keeps threatening to shave it off I've told him I'll kill him if he does lol I half expect her to come home from his each week sheared, she goes to his every weds tea time till Fri tea time and every other week she stops till sat afternoon this week she's there till Friday xx

Snapchat-1970137601.jpg

Yeah deffo nothing to worry about although they do make you worry don't they? My ex hates her hair he keeps threatening to shave it off I've told him I'll kill him if he does lol I half expect her to come home from his each week sheared, she goes to his every weds tea time till Fri tea time and every other week she stops till sat afternoon this week she's there till Friday xx

View attachment 92682

It’s lovely! My eldest daughter isn’t my husbands child she stops with her dad every weekend has done since we split when she was 1. Lucky to have a good relationship with him still I suppose.

Nah I’m not worried I did an answer test like FRER there is barely even a control line! I can relax a bit now x

32F94D5D-C6FC-4EBF-8549-2E506818A9AF.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s lovely! My eldest daughter isn’t my husbands child she stops with her dad every weekend has done since we split when she was 1. Lucky to have a good relationship with him still I suppose.

Nah I’m not worried I did an answer test like FRER there is barely even a control line! I can relax a bit now x

View attachment 92683

That's an awesome line xx

View attachment 92683

Great dye-stealer! I was too nervous to keep testing, so I never experienced it for myself :)

How's every one feeling xx

Less normal than I was a week ago, which is reassuring given that I'm at 7+ weeks. I'm still not having what I'd consider real morning sickness, but I often have zero appetite, especially after I first wake up. Like, not just that I'm not hungry, but that the idea of eating is totally disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back