*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

How are you both feeling today @Littleperson and @chattychar1990? Are you both around 6/7dpo now? So hope this is your month... Keeping all crossed for you both as had the longer surges like me xxx
Morning jac! How are you? I take it the witch has stayed away for you? How’s the cramps?

I’m feeling positive! I’m maybe being far too optimistic lol! Was feeling off all yesterday! Took a one step this morning and it had that little slight line that they often have! Not counting it as anything! I’m only 6 dpo lol! I just can’t help myself haha!
I’ve got a party on Saturday! Seriously hoping to see something on a test Saturday morning but I’ll only be 8dpo so probably not! I don’t think I’m going to drink regardless!

how you doing @chattychar1990 ?? Xxx

Ha
Morning jac! How are you? I take it the witch has stayed away for you? How’s the cramps?

I’m feeling positive! I’m maybe being far too optimistic lol! Was feeling off all yesterday! Took a one step this morning and it had that little slight line that they often have! Not counting it as anything! I’m only 6 dpo lol! I just can’t help myself haha!
I’ve got a party on Saturday! Seriously hoping to see something on a test Saturday morning but I’ll only be 8dpo so probably not! I don’t think I’m going to drink regardless!

have also had that pearly white cm you mentioned! And quite a lot of it compared to what I’d normally have! Xx

Yes af stayed away... So touch wood haha. Cramping has lessened, still there but no where near as bad. It was really sore along with bad backache. Here's hoping anyway. I have 1 digital hut going to wait until Monday or Tuesday and if 3+ will be more believing then.

Ohhhhh you are doing no harm to anyone testing so do what you feel helps you. I so hope you start to see something Saturday too... Are you going to buy a frer for that if they are most sensitive?
Nothing wrong with being optimistic, if you know your own body well sometimes you just know. Hope more than anything you get your bfp by next week. Xxx

Ha

have also had that pearly white cm you mentioned! And quite a lot of it compared to what I’d normally have! Xx
Ohhhhh that is exciting, I know not everyone is the same, but only get abit of the pearly white cm when pregnant so when I see that I do get my hopes up. Sending you so much :dust: :dust: xxx

Morning @Jac2019 @Littleperson

I am all good thank you my lovelys <3

7DPO today - nothing really to note, haven't been looking for any symptoms so haven't noted anything down apart from CM. Been watery the last coupe of days but my CM is different every single cycle so i don't really take that as an indication.

@Jac2019 - i am so over the moon that AF hasn't arrived for you. You finally get your rainbow baby and i couldn't be more excited for you. I cannot wait to follow your journey <3

@Littleperson - your only a day behind me. We are in this together :) I hope the creamy CM is an indication for you my lovely. Have you been experiencing anything else?
I hope your test on Saturday gives you a line. How wonderful to go out on Saturday night knowing you have a little bean growing inside you.

I am also out on Saturday night. I haven't drunk alcohol for 8 weeks now. 2 WHOLE MONTHS!! I was going to treat myself to a couple of pink gins. It won't effect the bean even if there was one growing in there. Af is due a week today. Obviously would love for it to not arrive but if it does then it just means i am one step closer to IVF. Hopefully this time they won't lose my blood sample and we can get this show on the road :) xx

Morning @Jac2019 @Littleperson

I am all good thank you my lovelys <3

7DPO today - nothing really to note, haven't been looking for any symptoms so haven't noted anything down apart from CM. Been watery the last coupe of days but my CM is different every single cycle so i don't really take that as an indication.

@Jac2019 - i am so over the moon that AF hasn't arrived for you. You finally get your rainbow baby and i couldn't be more excited for you. I cannot wait to follow your journey <3

@Littleperson - your only a day behind me. We are in this together :) I hope the creamy CM is an indication for you my lovely. Have you been experiencing anything else?
I hope your test on Saturday gives you a line. How wonderful to go out on Saturday night knowing you have a little bean growing inside you.

I am also out on Saturday night. I haven't drunk alcohol for 8 weeks now. 2 WHOLE MONTHS!! I was going to treat myself to a couple of pink gins. It won't effect the bean even if there was one growing in there. Af is due a week today. Obviously would love for it to not arrive but if it does then it just means i am one step closer to IVF. Hopefully this time they won't lose my blood sample and we can get this show on the road :) xx
That is amazing 8weeks without alcohol. Well done you must be feeling the benefit of that. Quite right you deserve a wee treat and makes it feel like more of a treat knowing it has been so long. That's my drink of choice too, love it haha...

Ohhhhh I know either way you will be able to be 1 bit closer, either a natural bfp or bloods for the ivf journey but gives you something to focus on... I just hope more than anything this was your month though and save having to give the bloods... As you say sometimes things happen for a reason. You deserve it you really do and would be the best gift I could see you getting.

I know I am pregnant lines even on the cheapy are getting darker (they take forever with me to go dark) but took one there with smu after a decaf coffee and it finally looks dark even on that. Just can't help being nervous now it will be taken away from me again... Hope so much this is finally it. Xxx

20191121_094422.jpg

That is amazing 8weeks without alcohol. Well done you must be feeling the benefit of that. Quite right you deserve a wee treat and makes it feel like more of a treat knowing it has been so long. That's my drink of choice too, love it haha...

Ohhhhh I know either way you will be able to be 1 bit closer, either a natural bfp or bloods for the ivf journey but gives you something to focus on... I just hope more than anything this was your month though and save having to give the bloods... As you say sometimes things happen for a reason. You deserve it you really do and would be the best gift I could see you getting.

I know I am pregnant lines even on the cheapy are getting darker (they take forever with me to go dark) but took one there with smu after a decaf coffee and it finally looks dark even on that. Xxx

View attachment 89105
I do feel so much better for it. Have been eating healthy too but gone off the wagon a bit the last couple of weeks. There is only so many vegetables you can eat until your dying for a Mcds haha. I love a pink gin, has to be with lemonade though. Whats your mixer of choice?

Thank you so much for your kind words, it really does mean a lot. You are so supportive <3

That line is absolutely beautiful, it made me smile when i just enlarged it. You deserve this so much. You are going to be the best mummy ever to your little rainbow xxx

I do feel so much better for it. Have been eating healthy too but gone off the wagon a bit the last couple of weeks. There is only so many vegetables you can eat until your dying for a Mcds haha. I love a pink gin, has to be with lemonade though. Whats your mixer of choice?

Thank you so much for your kind words, it really does mean a lot. You are so supportive <3

That line is absolutely beautiful, it made me smile when i just enlarged it. You deserve this so much. You are going to be the best mummy ever to your little rainbow xxx
When out has to be lemonade. When at home it was diet bitter lemon with abit of cranberry juice or frozen fruit... Loved that over the summer.

Thank you... My normal tests are dark but just thought to try there with cheapy.. They are always the last to get darker for some reason for me and will never go much darker. Not like any other tests do.

I just think you deserve it. You have done everything possible to better your health and OH and that's exactly why you deserve it, you would both do anything for that dream. You are an inspiration to many to never give up and change what you can xxx

When out has to be lemonade. When at home it was diet bitter lemon with abit of cranberry juice or frozen fruit... Loved that over the summer.

Thank you... My normal tests are dark but just thought to try there with cheapy.. They are always the last to get darker for some reason for me and will never go much darker. Not like any other tests do.

I just think you deserve it. You have done everything possible to better your health and OH and that's exactly why you deserve it, you would both do anything for that dream. You are an inspiration to many to never give up and change what you can xxx
Oh don't you make me well up <3 :hug: :love: xx

I’m 6dpo but not really had any symptoms lol think it’l be AF for me but that’s ok as I don’t want to be sick over Christmas (I get HG) xx

Hey guys!
This is my test from this morning! Didn’t have time to upload earlier! Wish I could say I’ll be using a frer but have already been on a tight budget in the lead up to Xmas and with all the celebrations coming up (an engagement party and two work nights out) and our bloomin boiler has just gone bust! So no frer for me! Think I might be one of those unlucky people that one step lines torment!

jac those lines are the best I’ve seen!!!!

char- I really hope this is it for you but I completely admire that positive attitude you have! You’re amazing!!!

8B0E0F86-7957-4F15-AC88-F3FBA20F4AAD.jpeg FB7189A8-8E1C-46D0-A877-B83DA3B4DFDC.jpeg

Have been feeling sick all day but I’ve had terrible anxiety today due to a thing in work so that could very well be related to that because that often happens to me anyway!

Hey guys!
This is my test from this morning! Didn’t have time to upload earlier! Wish I could say I’ll be using a frer but have already been on a tight budget in the lead up to Xmas and with all the celebrations coming up (an engagement party and two work nights out) and our bloomin boiler has just gone bust! So no frer for me! Think I might be one of those unlucky people that one step lines torment!

jac those lines are the best I’ve seen!!!!

char- I really hope this is it for you but I completely admire that positive attitude you have! You’re amazing!!!

View attachment 89109 View attachment 89111
Awwww I see those lines.. I hope it isn't false.... Esp when so many have bad luck with them... I use them but been lucky with them. Never used them at start just wanted to see if dark with them today as last pregnancy they never got as dark as my midstream ones even couple of days ago that was nothing like the colour so hope it leads to bfp this month.
Hope in next few days you see a darker line. Good luck xxx

@Littleperson I see those lines but with those tests it’s so hard to know if the line is even real.

It’s not really worth using them is it, the rest of mine are in the bin and I’ll only be testing next month if I’m late xx

I posted here last night that I had some pink when wiping and AF was here this morning.

My body just doesn’t know how to get pregnant.

I posted here last night that I had some pink when wiping and AF was here this morning.

My body just doesn’t know how to get pregnant.
I’m so sorry Millie!

sorry if I’ve missed info: are you being seen by doctors? Xxx

@Littleperson - our boiler went bust couple
Of weeks ago too. How annoying is it! They are so expensive. Luckily my OH is a plumber and he googled what the problem could be so he managed to fix it himself.

I see something on those lines, I hope they aren’t playing tricks of you <3

Thank you so much for your kind words xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back