*NOVEMBER 2019 - Testing Thread*

@Jac2019 how are you feeling? Do you have any symptoms going on?
Also I know you tested when you felt ‘off’ did you have any pains or anything that you thought might have been implantation before?! Xx

@Jac2019 how are you feeling? Do you have any symptoms going on?
Also I know you tested when you felt ‘off’ did you have any pains or anything that you thought might have been implantation before?! Xx
Morning.. How are you feeling? The only thing I had before feeling off was my breasts got tender, only time they have been before was first pregnancy. Last miscarriage they weren't at all. Also TMI but I had pearly white cm after ovulation and that was mixed in with ewcm after ovulation I never get that. Everyone is different I guess and every pregnancy is different. Now feeling alot of cramping and lower backache, have been awake since 5.30 cause of it. Kept thinking AF starting but so far nothing. Xxx

Thank you so much. Hope you are okay? Thinking of you and good luck for you xxx

I'm doing really good.. not focusing so much on ttc yet. Still havent moved house yet (hoping end month start dec) think however I did ov last sunday but took infection after D&C so having sex on those med were a no go. But that's all cleared up and finished.
Def be back here more often maybe January but will be looking forward to seeing ur updates. Best of luck to u x

I'm doing really good.. not focusing so much on ttc yet. Still havent moved house yet (hoping end month start dec) think however I did ov last sunday but took infection after D&C so having sex on those med were a no go. But that's all cleared up and finished.
Def be back here more often maybe January but will be looking forward to seeing ur updates. Best of luck to u x
Awww I am so sorry you had to go through that after the D&C, that alone was difficult enough but happy you are feeling better and you are feeling good again.
It is good you have something else to focus on. Then try again when you feel ready to. This was the first month I tried to not focus on it, so hoping this is my lucky month.
Good luck on your house move and hope you get all your wishes in the new year xxx <3 :love:

Hi ladies hope we are all well. I’ve had late ovulation so will miss my testing date, EWCM today so hoping I’ll ovulate next couple of days, I’ve got blood test next week to confirm. Still here still checking in just taking a back seat, we ended up getting a puppy! It was always the plan a year after trying we would get one if we didn’t fall so here we are over a year down the line starting testing and have a puppy to keep my mind off ttc! Good luck to all of those waiting to test and @Jac2019 I have everything crossed for you. X

Hi ladies hope we are all well. I’ve had late ovulation so will miss my testing date, EWCM today so hoping I’ll ovulate next couple of days, I’ve got blood test next week to confirm. Still here still checking in just taking a back seat, we ended up getting a puppy! It was always the plan a year after trying we would get one if we didn’t fall so here we are over a year down the line starting testing and have a puppy to keep my mind off ttc! Good luck to all of those waiting to test and @Jac2019 I have everything crossed for you. X
Hope all goes well with your blood tests.
Awwwww how adorable. What kind of puppy did you get? Hope it does help to occupy your mind and then you never know if the stress is not there.
Thank you. Still nervous it will all end in another miscarriage, as feels like AF due with cramping, but hoping it will be my rainbow baby. Xxx

Morning.. How are you feeling? The only thing I had before feeling off was my breasts got tender, only time they have been before was first pregnancy. Last miscarriage they weren't at all. Also TMI but I had pearly white cm after ovulation and that was mixed in with ewcm after ovulation I never get that. Everyone is different I guess and every pregnancy is different. Now feeling alot of cramping and lower backache, have been awake since 5.30 cause of it. Kept thinking AF starting but so far nothing. Xxx
I’m feeling fine! Keep hoping I start to feel some pains or something but nothing so far but only 4dpo!
Cramping and back ache can be positive for pregnancy too!!! I really hope af stays away! I have a good feeling for you xxx

I’m feeling fine! Keep hoping I start to feel some pains or something but nothing so far but only 4dpo!
Cramping and back ache can be positive for pregnancy too!!! I really hope af stays away! I have a good feeling for you xxx
Sometimes when you have no symptoms that is the best symptom of all... Good luck would love to see lots of bfps as alot to test in the next week or so xxx

:rotfl:TMI girls but when I had my son I didn’t have any symtoms for the first six weeks (apart from eating a lot of oranges but I always eat a lot of oranges)

the only thing that was different was after I had a clitoral orgasm a shooting pain would go through my uterus! Cue me masturbating to see if I have that again hahaha

We got a puppy too when ttc, gives you something to give all the unconditional love you’ve got pent up xx

@Jac2019 Did you test again? :D
How are you? Tested this morning still dark but since yesterday have had bad cramping and backache, also upset tummy. Anytime had that didn't end well so just taking one day at a time now. :pray: xxx

Hey guys

Sorry I've been quiet! I got my AF and its finished now. So I'm now on CD6 and will be due AF just before Christmas. I'm not focusing so much on it this month as I've found the last 2 weeks I've been all over the place mentally! So need to stay focused on things and if it happens, it happens. I dont deal well with disappointment :(

Cant wait to see all the bfps though!

How are you? Tested this morning still dark but since yesterday have had bad cramping and backache, also upset tummy. Anytime had that didn't end well so just taking one day at a time now. :pray: xxx

I’m ok. Got my blood tests and HyCoSy this month and next so we’re not really trying for the time being (also have a wedding next August in which I’m a bridesmaid :D)

Sorry to hear that @Olivia118 that would be an amazing Christmas gift if you get lucky next month.

@SockVortex that's so nice you are a bridesmaid. Always helps having something to focus on and then you never know might get your bfp when not focusing. Xxx

Afternoon ladies,

I'm feel very discouraged and down. My opk never got darker and is getting lighter.

I'm trying to remain positive but its so hard.

I know with my PCOS I should expect this but I had been ovulating easy so was getting my hopes up.

When I conceived my DD I ovulated CD26 so I know there is still time, just feel like having a rant and a vent.

Sorry to go on :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back