No nappy time

We let Jackson have nappy free time before his bath every night. I have a big bath towel I only use for this and I put it over his mat and the remainder of the towel along the laminate so that of he pees it soaks into the towel as before it would run along the mat and he would be covred. Then just boil wash the towel.

In saying that his winkle has got used to the cold air and is more sensitive to warm I think as he always pees in the bath now lol.

We call it bare bum time in my house lol xxx

Last edited:
W has nappy off time every night. We have wooden floors. I don't see it as a big deal. If he pee's just clean it. That's my attitude anyway. A few times if its been warm iv stripped him down to his vest and took his nappy off and popped the vest at the bottom and let him sit at his highchair and play or eat with no nappy on. It's wipeable.cxx

If we do it on carpet we put a waterproof sheet down and then a blankey on top (we have waterproof sheets from joshua and trying to night time train...well preparing to) if he is in the ltched then just a blanket down because its moppable and deffo outside..in fact he spends a lot of time naked haha but he Loves it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back