Changing boys nappies!

All the fun of having a boy I guess, but agree with the above posts and just keep a cloth handy.

I have this system:

When I need to change him, I undo his bottoms, then put him on his tummy on the changing matt (he loves being on his tummy!). If he has just eaten, I put a folded towel under his chest and head so that he doesn't lie with his head lower than his bottom.

Then I fold down the back bit of the old nappy, leaving the front bit on, and clean his bottom. If he wees, it all goes into the old nappy, or at least onto the changing matt, not in the air lol

Last step - get the old nappy from under him and put the new one on. Fast. :)

We now very rarely have accidents, and the LO hardly ever cries during the nappy change now - he definitely prefers being on his tummy!

It's quite a talent to change on their fronts but what till he is rolling n crawling and pulling everything in sight

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

That sounds interesting ilove! We're getting less fountains now as I'm getting quick! Hubby still too slow tho and gets them lol! He often wee's in his towel after a bath tho!

And why is it men have to talk about the size of their boys manhood like they are pround or something?

setdse well we'll think about that when we get there :) it's still quite a way away!

Sarah I'm trying not to rush with changing nappies as I like leaving the little one to dry for a bit. He has a sore bottom bless him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back